What rumored song

where's izzy?

You really want them to play another new one live before the album drops? It makes no sense to do that. The crowd doesn't respond to the new songs as well as the old material, and Axl isn't playing concerts for your bootlegging pleasure.

The voice of reason right there.

Agree with you.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha! All praise to thee Uncle Axl (Bromle)... Your music rocks man!

:P

KK x

Well Thank you, but I would had much more time to work on Chinese democracy if it hadn't been for the fact that everyone is requesting sigs from me :(

So how's the project democracy to China advancing? Any kind of predictions? Would year 2496 be too optimistic?

KK x

Well Thank you, but I would had much more time to work on Chinese democracy if it hadn't been for the fact that everyone is requesting sigs from me :(

Aww you poor thing.. Damn you for being so talented.. Writing lyrics, creating sigs... Hmm.. is there anything you can't do? :D

KK x

KK x

Aww you poor thing.. Damn you for being so talented.. Writing lyrics, creating sigs... Hmm.. is there anything you can't do? :D

KK x

Grow my own hair <_<

KK x

KK x

Grow my own hair <_<

:rofl-lol:

Dude you fucking make me laugh! And hey, I think the braids suit you :P

KK x

I've also heard about that song "Eulogy of a broken heart", the most secret Chinese Democracy song. It's rumoured that even the highest positions in Geffen and Sanctuary haven't heard this song because it's so secret.

Somebody posted about this song here a while ago.

Any infos on that?

I've also heard about that song "Eulogy of a broken heart", the most secret Chinese Democracy song. It's rumoured that even the highest positions in Geffen and Sanctuary haven't heard this song because it's so secret.

Any infos on that?

wow, that sounds awesome :drevil: .......who posted about the song, I'm curious....and how would he know all of that! :suspicious:

Kannon.

Any infos on that?

wow, that sounds awesome :drevil: .......who posted about the song, I'm curious....and how would he know all of that! :suspicious:

Kannon.

I forgot who it was...Hell, it could be the biggest bullshit, but it could also be true, who knows? Who knows anything regarding GNR? :laugh:

Any infos on that?

Kannon.

I forgot who it was...Hell, it could be the biggest bullshit, but it could also be true, who knows? Who knows anything regarding GNR? :laugh:

Yeah :monkey:

Oh well, I hope it's true. It sounds great :wub:

Kannon.

I remember "Eulogy of a Broken Heart" being thrown around a few times.

Eulogy of a Broken Heart was the one I was trying to remember. Any source of this info?

By the way I really think that the 16 second clip sounds like GNR. I hope it is just because its a rocker.

This I Love will be on chinese democracy

Thank you, Axl.... rock3

M.

I would actually laugh my ass off if Axl infact had a screen name like "gnrrules21" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

would be quite funny lol

and i just baed my opinion on This I Love being on there from some RS articles and interviews with Axl from like 99 i believe

Any infos on that?

from the title i'd guess at a NR style song

Any infos on that?

from the title i'd guess at a NR style song

We will see.... REAL SOON !!!!! :rofl-lol:

He said 'This I Love' was the heaviest thing he's ever written or something, at one point.

Let's hope it isn't "death metal" heavy. My God! *shudders*

ROFLMAO! YES, I concur, that would be reeeeealy bad! :anger:

I can see it, none of the tracks we've heard made the record, and it's all indecipherable, guttural bellows from hell!

Anyway, great news. Sounds like it's gonna be in our hands by December anyway. After all, like Nigel said,

"It makes a great gift too, do-nit!"

spinal%20tap%20nigel%20tufnel.jpg