I bought a fake Live Like A Suicide

Princip

I bought a Live Like A Suicide LP from Ebay. It arrived today but I pretty highly doubt it isn't a genuine copy but a bloody counterfeit. Why I'm thinking this is that I already own one _genuine_ copy of LLAS and I compared these two. The "fake" one's colours look so fake if I compare them to my real one. They are more faded and the back cover's text is messy and you can't really read what it says. And the LP is warped. Can I make a complaint? And how likely is it that I'll get my money back?

Seller's item description said:

"GUNS N’ ROSES - “Live like a suicide” Uzi Suicide 12” Uzi Suicide Records USR – 001 (NOT GEFFEN)

COVER AND VINYL HAS MINT." So it didn't say that it is an original LLAS, but you get the point..

Edited by Princip

Or link to original item

Bah why would you want 2 of them?

im still trying to get one!

I can try to take a pic of it. The pic on Ebay doesn't show those defects. I bought it because it was meant to be a gift, but of course I can't give it now.

Contact the seller and see if he will accept a return..If not and you paid by PayPal file a dispute for counterfeit merchandise and you should be able to get money back that way-

Not to mention anyone who knows anything about this album knows that Uzi Suicide was a name only when in fact it really was relased by Geffen, just making it look like it was released on an indie label.

Counterfeit is counterfeit and you should get your money back! Doesn't matter how the auction was worded, he used the alleged record company name as the printer.

Okay, the seller answered. Here is the answer:

"About a record of GUNS N' ROSES Live like a Suicide Orig Uzi Suicide.

I asked a record shop owner an original thing and purchased it.

I have recognition as an original record,and I trust a record shop owner.

A record is needless for your circumstances.

I sell for you MINT copy but You have already used it. NOT MINT!!!

I don't want return your record.

because I cannot be sell to other people again that cover and record has NOT MINT.

I've very loss time and need money.

but I can refund $60 for you. "

What do you guys think? How good my chances are to get the whole amount back if I make a complaint?

Okay, the seller answered. Here is the answer:

"About a record of GUNS N' ROSES Live like a Suicide Orig Uzi Suicide.

I asked a record shop owner an original thing and purchased it.

I have recognition as an original record,and I trust a record shop owner.

A record is needless for your circumstances.

I sell for you MINT copy but You have already used it. NOT MINT!!!

I don't want return your record.

because I cannot be sell to other people again that cover and record has NOT MINT.

I've very loss time and need money.

but I can refund $60 for you. "

What do you guys think? How good my chances are to get the whole amount back if I make a complaint?

make him pay those $60 and than report him and give the negitive feedback and all that, he is NOT very loss time and he does NOT need the money that bad, that's just a fu*king excuse, he's an jerk... but for the risk at getting no money at all make him refund what he said he could pay ya and than report him