Lines to buy New Album?

dogbite

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the time of the illusions, Guns were one of, if not the biggest bands in the world. This is not true today(unfortunately) so no, there will be no lines. Plus, with online pre-orders, the amount of stores that carry music now, etc. People have better ways of getting their music than waiting in lines.

Guest Matt13

I guess these stupid fucking posts are expected from from the bandwagon fans.. who are now flooding every fucking GNR forum on this earth.

The wheels are in motion...

I sure as hell won't be waiting on line. I'm gonna pretty much be checking torrent sites once or twice a week from now on just in case it leaks.

Will that be after mommy breast feeds you and changes your diaper?

I'm not expecting lines like those for UYI either. Of course there may be some stores that decide to make it into a special event of some sort; in those cases I'd expect to see crowds.

as others have said it's a different world now. If you preorder from Amazon or someplace else, you can usually get the CD the same day it's released or soon after, with minimal trouble. I'm sure a lot of folks will be taking that route.

Did I miss a meeting where the word "queue" was removed from the dictionary?!!

LP

Yes. it sounded to much like Quear(sp?)

But seriusly on topic. I don't think there will be much lines, becouse as said before in this thread. GNR isn't that big anymore. When the illusions dropped they where the hottets thing in the industry. And the sale of CDs where very high due to now downloading and shit.

So lines. NO!