Do you think VR is waiting for CD?

Kissable Kate

once they understand they can never out do GNR!!

Some might say that is the reason why Axl hasn't released a CD over the past 10 years.

Nah, i think he just wants it to be to perfect, and i think we all know he hasnt been working on this thing on a consistent basis for over 10 years. he would be in the studio and then gone for weeks at a time. I think he wants CD to be a huge success since he knows it will come under a ton of scrutiny for being in production so long, and the fact he doesn't want to go out on the 2002 debacle, i don't think he's out there to out do the orginal gnr, i think axl knows they could never do that.

waiting? no, last I heard Slash was doing Volkwagen commercials, Farfenugen.

whatever happened to weiland? has he starved his bulimic frame into nonexistance?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

does weiland look like the cop from the village people to anyone else.maybe it's the same person!

(conspiracy theory number 12.340)

Ha ha I totally agree! Always wondered if anyone else noticed that...!

KK x

waiting? no, last I heard Slash was doing Volkwagen commercials, Farfenugen.

whatever happened to weiland? has he starved his bulimic frame into nonexistance?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

does weiland look like the cop from the village people to anyone else.maybe it's the same person!

(conspiracy theory number 12.340)

Ha ha I totally agree! Always wondered if anyone else noticed that...!

KK x

very freaky.

I think VR should open for GNR....than towards the end of their set during the first show in Los Angeles, GNR should jump on stage while VR are playing....Axl should kick weilands ass, slash should kick the robin's and bbf's ass, izzy should kick ron's ass, duff will kicks tommy's bitch ass...it will just be a big brawl between old gnr and new with the old gnr last standing. Than the announcer comes out and screams.....

From Hollywood Guns n Fucking Roses!!!

Than Duff can start the opening to It's So Easy.....

I honestly think that Slash, Matt and Duff will be curious to hear the album - regardless of what they say. As for the albums clashing, VR wont have anything out for a while yet. The release of CD wont do them any harm though. The complete opposite actually. It'll draw more attention to them.