Axl Rose mention on Who Wants To Be A Millionare

Appetite 4 Axl

fucking tv!!!! the question should be "what rockstar returned with an european and US tour, and anounced the most anticipated album in rock history".... but no... the Hillfiger incident... FUCKEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its only a fucking tv show

I didn't even know this show was still on the air. I guess it is. Anyway, any mention of Axl on shows like this is a good thing, IMO. When he's only mentioned for negative things (ie: Who hasn't released an album in 15 years?), thats bad. But the Hilfinger thing is totally harmless.

By the way, who is the host? Regis doesn't do it anymore does he?

Duh isnt a word , so fuck you Mr.Doctor of enGliSH

i type how I Wan't , im no 1z Bitch yo

Also

I'm just saying this is pretty desperate attempt at reporting news that doesn't matter.????

I'm just saying this is A pretty desperate attempt at reporting news that doesn't matter.

Don't correct me when you need correcting yourself.

Edited by Foster

Which Rock star engaged in a brawl at a nightclub with fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger? (Or something like that). The other choices were Ozzy, Gene Simmons.. and I forget. Anyway the chic had to ask the audience and they voted 58% for Axl and she got it right. I was screaming at the tv. :P

:P I wish I could have seen you shouting at the TV.

Btw did you get the answer right? ha ha :P

that is information I could not have lived without,I will give you my first born child for reporting that.

Yet you cared enough to click... AND reply.

Don't ya find it brutally ironic when someone bashed your thread but they still reply to it? lol

fucking tv!!!! the question should be "what rockstar returned with an european and US tour, and anounced the most anticipated album in rock history".... but no... the Hillfiger incident... FUCKEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Axl Rose is known for very different kind of things... but seldom remembered for music.

It's strange.