Rolling Stone Magazine and Led Zeppelin

adnan

:rofl-lol:

They have posted great reviews for Zeppelin's albums, ignoring the initially published trashing which they gave them. That's fucking ridiculous. Stand by your opinion please.

EDIT: I see a couple of the old reviews are still there.

Edited by adnan

For a big name like Rolling Stone, talking shit about Zeppelin is not a good idea. None of the other big music magazines do...

But it's throwing away your integrity if you take back your initial reviews and go with the mainstream.

For a big name like Rolling Stone, talking shit about Zeppelin is not a good idea. None of the other big music magazines do...

But it's throwing away your integrity if you take back your initial reviews and go with the mainstream.

But mainstream is all that Rolling Stone does these days.

Which is why they're cowards and shit.

Although I agree with their selection for best song of the summer: Ain't No Other Man- Christina Aguilera rock3

Which is why they're cowards and shit.

Although I agree with their selection for best song of the summer: Ain't No Other Man- Christina Aguilera rock3

Yeah, I can't complain about that. That song is pure energy.

:rofl-lol:

They have posted great reviews for Zeppelin's albums, ignoring the initially published trashing which they gave them. That's fucking ridiculous. Stand by your opinion please.

EDIT: I see a couple of the old reviews are still there.

Rolling Stone has often trashed bands that later become huge and then recanted. The initial review of AFD was not good either.