New Official GNR Fanclub?

kropotkin

"As an added bonus, fans who buy tickets through GunsNRoses.com for the following shows will

automatically be enrolled in the Guns N' Roses Fan Club free for 90 days: Greensboro, NC; East Rutherford,

NJ; Worcester, MA; New York, NY; Baltimore, MD; Toronto, ON; Ottawa, ON; Everett, WA; Portland, OR; and

Universal City, CA."

Someone had earlier asked if the fan-club would be free, looks like the answer will be no! I don't know of any fan clubs that are free, do any of you?

Edited by jack99

"Guns N' Roses fans are back, and the band wants to thank them for the tremendous response during the opening days of concert ticket sales. As an added bonus, all fans who buy tickets through GunsNRoses.com will automatically be enrolled in the Guns N' Roses Fan Club free for 90 days."

Someone had earlier asked if the fan-club would be free, looks like the answer will be no! I don't know of any fan clubs that are free, do any of you?

yeah and they say a new website, wtf?? what do they mean??

And be sure to come back to the GN'R's all-new, official Web site for constantly updated news, exclusive video, music and more.

You'll also find insider news directly from the band (without the tabloid Lies), special offers and much more.

Yay! I can't wait to join. I wonder how much it will be. :unsure:

Lets hope they dont charge 100$/year like Rolling Stones (although if you buy a ticket to their show you get free membership).

i can get free membership for the stones but i hope gnr wont charge alot

I think it sucks that they only started this free membership now.

I mean what about all the fans that went to the UK and European shows, why don't we get free membership too

Cause we never used the official site to buy them? Thats the whole promotion..

I mean what about all the fans that went to the UK and European shows, why don't we get free membership too

that does suck.

yeah... :(

but they do have to promote it somehow

that does suck.

yeah... :(

but they do have to promote it somehow

yeah, to bad they dont sell out as in Europe

Text updated:

"As an added bonus, fans who buy tickets through GunsNRoses.com for the following shows will

automatically be enrolled in the Guns N' Roses Fan Club free for 90 days: Greensboro, NC; East Rutherford,

NJ; Worcester, MA; New York, NY; Baltimore, MD; Toronto, ON; Ottawa, ON; Everett, WA; Portland, OR; and

Universal City, CA."

I think we should be included but how would they know who bought tickets as we didn't do it through their website which in effect didn't really exist at the time?

I think we should be included but how would they know who bought tickets as we didn't do it through their website which in effect didn't really exist at the time?

plus its only for certain shows and not others

Europe and us in the UK gave them a very warm welcome back so we should have been included, it also sucks that's it's only for certain shows. What they ought to do for 'customer relations' is give 90 days free to all fans who register on their website, that's the least they could do. It might make up for all the hours Axl kept us waiting!

Europe and us in the UK gave them a very warm welcome back so we should have been included, it also sucks that's it's only for certain shows. What they ought to do for 'customer relations' is give 90 days free to all fans who register on their website, that's the least they could do. It might make up for all the hours Axl kept us waiting!

that would be a cool idea but i highly doubt it