Bumblefoot will NOT be on 'Chinese Democracy'.

W. Axl Kev

Wussup Kev! Thanks for coming to the shows ! :)

Haven't done any recording (joined the band too late to get on the album - just rehearsing for the shows...) but from what I've heard there are some GREAT songs on the CD - you're gonna love it ! ! ! :D

bbf

I can't believe I got a fuckin' email from him! Like he responded the same day! Amazin' banter!

Anyway I think we all knew that anyway but he hasn't even heard all of 'Chinese Democracy'? This band is wierd as fuck! :unsure:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't done any recording (joined the band too late to get on the album - just rehearsing for the shows...) but from what I've heard there are some GREAT songs on the CD - you're gonna love it ! ! ! :D

bbf

I can't believe I got a fuckin' email from him! Like he responded the same day! Amazin' banter!

Anyway I think we all knew that anyway but he hasn't even heard all of 'Chinese Democracy'? This band is wierd as fuck! :unsure:

It was known a while ago that he wasn't going to be on the album. But thanks anyway. :)

He have heard only the Blues and the leaks,he say that in the time of the NY shows.

So they are in CA right now doing rearshells.

Ron says that the album has great songs,it is clear that he heard more.

Maybe in the AXL studio...because they will add new songs in the new tour,Ron needs to heard the songs before to rearshell then... i hope. :unsure:

bbf

It was known a while ago that he wasn't going to be on the album. But thanks anyway. :)

wasnt that rumoured

bbf

wasnt that rumoured

No, he said it already way back after the first Hammerstein gig when I asked him about it and I think many others have asked about it also and it's been posted many many times..

Now we just have to wait till Thomase emails Ron asking if he really sent that mail..

Edited by .Seal

bbf

wasnt that rumoured

No, he said it already way back after the first Hammerstein gig when I asked him about it and I think many others have asked about it also and it's been posted many many times..

Now we just have to wait till Thomase emails Ron asking if he really sent that mail..

It's not only Thomase who speaks to Ron ya know.. The e-mails Thomase sends Ron are generally asking for information that can't be given!

bbf

wasnt that rumoured

It's not only Thomase who speaks to Ron ya know.. The e-mails Thomase sends Ron are generally asking for information that can't be given!

Of course I know that.. Not even thomase can send emails worth 6 hours of answering and the emails Thomase usually posts are dumb ones(and I dont even want to know what those which he doesnt post contain..).

Edited by .Seal

Oh god... :scared:

I know - Why can't they leave the poor guy alone for a while!

KK x

He will be left alone after he stops bothering Ron with his stupid questions.

Edited by .Seal

this is no suprise for me, ron joined the band way too late to be involved in the album.

even with the mixed opinions about buckethead i'm sure his parts on the album will be fantastic.

talking of the album, i think the opening track should be 'chinese democracy', with the minute-long intro before that killer riff kicks in!

Oh god... :scared:

I know - Why can't they leave the poor guy alone for a while!

KK x

He will be left alone after he stops bothering Ron with his stupid questions.

Sorry Seal you misunderstood me.. I meant why can't they leave RON alone.. Not Thomase.. I think he sends Ron some damn stupid e-mails that we all know Ron can't answer!

KK x

just because Ron isn't on CD doesn't mean that Buckethead's parts will still be on there. i don't imagine Axl would want someone who let him down and quit the band to be part of an album that will be the defining moment in his career. i imagine any solos that Bucket did were erased and Fink or Fortus did their thing in those spots. plus, i'm sure Richard and Robin can both sweep pick if that's what Axl was wanting on some of those parts. but if i'm right about the parts being replaced, i would imagine that whoever took over those lead breaks did it in their true-to-self style.

just because Ron isn't on CD doesn't mean that Buckethead's parts will still be on there. i don't imagine Axl would want someone who let him down and quit the band to be part of an album that will be the defining moment in his career. i imagine any solos that Bucket did were erased and Fink or Fortus did their thing in those spots. plus, i'm sure Richard and Robin can both sweep pick if that's what Axl was wanting on some of those parts. but if i'm right about the parts being replaced, i would imagine that whoever took over those lead breaks did it in their true-to-self style.

I agree.

Axl is the least likely guy to forgive and forget in the entire industry.

I'd be shocked if Bucket is still on there. And more to the point, getting paid for it.

Edited by D-GenerationX

u got that right.