Bumblefoot will NOT be on 'Chinese Democracy'.

W. Axl Kev

Richard Fortus and Robin Finck are the 2 main guitar players in the new Guns N' Roses. Buckethead and/or Bumblefoot were/are just "additional" players.

80% of the guitar playing is done by the 2 RF. This is a strong duet. Fortus and Finck are the most important part in the newGNR guitar playing. and I guess it will be the same on the record.

Buckethead was an additional player, but Bumblefoot is not. You can see it from the live shows of this year.

a "star" of the best band shouldent talk to his fans over msn and shit...bla bal myspace

Fuck that.

ITs not IRON MAIDEn.

Hate this things, fucking whencker. Want BH back so much better.

And whats up with the official homepage...

again this is not iron maiden..

Without this things was what made gnr...THEY JUST GIVE A FUCK rock3

but then ron come along..

STFU RON :)

Yeah, GN'R is no longer a real band. Stupid fuckers... They have a website! <_< And the guitarist talks to fans! <_< What a bunch of pussies. <_<

:rolleyes:

They always need something to bitch and moan ;)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, GN'R is no longer a real band. Stupid fuckers... They have a website! <_< And the guitarist talks to fans! <_< What a bunch of pussies. <_<

:rolleyes:

whats wrong with communicating to fans, is that to nice of a rocker to do so? they are still regarded as one of the deadliest bands in the world.

He was being sarcastic.

lol i am a bit sleepy ok my bad.

Richard Fortus and Robin Finck are the 2 main guitar players in the new Guns N' Roses. Buckethead and/or Bumblefoot were/are just "additional" players.

80% of the guitar playing is done by the 2 RF. This is a strong duet. Fortus and Finck are the most important part in the newGNR guitar playing. and I guess it will be the same on the record.

How do you know that Buckethead was additional player and 80% of the guitar playing is done by the 2 RF? Sorry but to be honest i think that Fortus w'ont be on CD

How do you know that Buckethead was additional player and 80% of the guitar playing is done by the 2 RF? Sorry but to be honest i think that Fortus w'ont be on CD

Your kidding? Why wouldn't Richard be on the CD :confused:

You people come up with more BS every day :lol:

Fortus did some recording late 2005 sometime around when he was touring with.... her name escapes me at this time...

Fortus did some recording late 2005 sometime around when he was touring with.... her name escapes me at this time...

Nena. I dont know if he did some recording or not. I think and hope that not. I don't know why he should do something on CD, he is not Guitar virtuoso, i've never heard his work in other group, he is avarage session player. Buckethead is the man rock1

Edited by Kurwa