About the ticket sales

Hanoi Rocks

Is anyone concerned that the shows havent been seeling out, i mean yea its still young in terms of the time its been on sale, but i remember alot more shows being sold out alot faster (2002) than the rate they are now, infact i dont hink any new event is sold out.......i hope they do, its always a bit better to go to shows that are sold out.....i just bought 8 tickets to see GNR in Worcester, MA...hope to see soem people there!!

Maybe 2002 had more hype because he was back....but now its pretty legit with more hype and news about it, from what i can remember, im just concerned that shows arent going to sellout....if any1 agrees please shareeeee......

thanks crash diet

i know about the sold out events in cali, i mean new dates.........take it easy bashers

The Halifax show just sold out before i got my tickets. Fuck. But the point is they are selling out. Stop spreading false conceptions about shows not selling out so people think they have lots of time to get tickets.

The shows are selling out - just not as fast as they did in Europe.. But then, hasn't America been let down more by GN'R than we have?

KK x

One thing we need to realize is we arent the first to know about a show selling out here on the net. Mpst of the time shows are sold out long before it says sold out on the forums.

I think Quebec, Halifax, Toronto and Ottawa are all sold out or very close to it now, i got my tix to the Ottawa show last week and the lady on teh phone said they were about 99% gone.

A8R

Is anyone concerned that the shows havent been seeling out, i mean yea its still young in terms of the time its been on sale, but i remember alot more shows being sold out alot faster (2002) than the rate they are now, infact i dont hink any new event is sold out.......i hope they do, its always a bit better to go to shows that are sold out.....i just bought 8 tickets to see GNR in Worcester, MA...hope to see soem people there!!

Maybe 2002 had more hype because he was back....but now its pretty legit with more hype and news about it, from what i can remember, im just concerned that shows arent going to sellout....if any1 agrees please shareeeee......

thanks crash diet

i know about the sold out events in cali, i mean new dates.........take it easy bashers

The Halifax show just sold out before i got my tickets. Fuck. But the point is they are selling out. Stop spreading false conceptions about shows not selling out so people think they have lots of time to get tickets.

The shows are selling out - just not as fast as they did in Europe.. But then, hasn't America been let down more by GN'R than we have?

KK x

i'd say so look at 2002 people dont wanna waste money

I think Guns management is stepping on their dicks. Maybe in Canada shows are close to selling out eh, but in the US i have heard a total of 1 advertisement for GN'R. That was on a radio station. Nothing in print, at least in my area...no album yet nothing. I think they should have played smaller venues in each city until the album came out than they could have booked their arena tour. Axl's ego is way too big to handle not selling out 20,000 seat venues. Shit, they barely sold out vegas. I live in Portland and their are still a shitload of tickets available. This isn't 91 anymore.

I think Guns management is stepping on their dicks. Maybe in Canada shows are close to selling out eh, but in the US i have heard a total of 1 advertisement for GN'R. That was on a radio station. Nothing in print, at least in my area...no album yet nothing. I think they should have played smaller venues in each city until the album came out than they could have booked their arena tour. Axl's ego is way too big to handle not selling out 20,000 seat venues. Shit, they barely sold out vegas. I live in Portland and their are still a shitload of tickets available. This isn't 91 anymore.

There were full page ads in the Village Voice here last week . It was for both the NJ and NYC shows

Halifax pretty much sold out first day. I never saw one advertisement until today, which was a small gnr poster at my university. So they sold about 10,000 tickets, and there might have been a 3-4 preiod of people actually knowing that they were comming here before the tics actually went on sale. Now after seeing other bands sel out this fast let me make some comparisons.

Avril lavigne didnt sell out right away

Pearljam sold out right away, but people were aware of them comming here like 2 months in advance

maybe more shows would sell out is people knew they were playing rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr makes me so mad now kroq's holding a presale for a concert I have Already bought tickets too what the hell I thought a pre sell was suppose to be before the tickets went on sale well at least its advertising rock2