Rollingstone.com thinks November 21st is the date!

slashplay

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chinese Democracy is coming...

Definitely. We've never been so close...

And we're even closer now :chef:

and you know when we'll be closer? November 20th :drevil:

:laugh: every second... every min... we are almost there nov 20

:blink::huh:

as much as i dont want to hype myself up (any more than i am lol), i can help but believe that it will be nov. 21. frankly, why would RS post this on their website if they didnt know it to be true, or at least had enough reason to believe it.

no matter what, we are extremely close to a single, not to mention artwork, tracklist, ect. this will all happen before/on oct. 20th. these last days are really going to suck

ask bumblebee...quick THOMASE ask him

like i always say leave me out of this please

:angry: that one is geting fucking lame dude.. let him be.

If he wants to ask Bumble questions, let him do that... some people on this forum needs a slap.

It's not our fault he is so fuckin dumb and cant realize that he should stop bothering BBF with dumb questions..

You know BBF is being really really kind when he tries to answer all emails but simply if someone has to do that for 6 hours daily and that someone happens to be in GN'R Im going to harass every idiot who asks dumb question untill they realize that BBF also has better things to do.

Oh and that thing looks really questionable @ rollingstone.com...

so your going harass me seal will im going harass you by saying you r the biggest fucking homo on this fourm now there your harass bitch

so your going harass me seal will im going harass you by saying you r the biggest fucking homo on this fourm now there your harass bitch

And you talk to BumbleFoot like this?:o

no i don't talk to BumbleFoot like this

Guest cherry_bomb

If he wants to ask Bumble questions, let him do that... some people on this forum needs a slap.

thomase didnt even say he was gonna msg bbf about this. people need to stop making lame jokes, its not remotely funny or clever. its like the fucking mexican guy all over again. cant remember his name thats how lame all the joking was :sleeper:

anyway. nov 21st would be cool. a single + video is the key tho! when the single hits, then get excited.

like i always say leave me out of this please

It's not our fault he is so fuckin dumb and cant realize that he should stop bothering BBF with dumb questions..

You know BBF is being really really kind when he tries to answer all emails but simply if someone has to do that for 6 hours daily and that someone happens to be in GN'R Im going to harass every idiot who asks dumb question untill they realize that BBF also has better things to do.

Oh and that thing looks really questionable @ rollingstone.com...

:monkey:

Last weeks press release is the latest info.

-----Original Message-----

To: Merck Mercuriadis <*********************>

Sent: Thu Oct 05 14:35:35 2006

Subject: Rolling stone

Rolling stone have claimed CD will be dropped on November 21st, any

comments, us guns fans are getting over excited and it might be a good thing

to know, thanx for your time.

People, please, don't waste your time in e-mailing the band and its management with these questions. When they are ready to expose the release date of the record then it will be done.

I have a feeling it's going to be soon...

Didn't you also have a feeling that the second video on gunsnroses.com was going to be 'My Michelle'? Alright, spill it already.

I have to agree this thomase thing has gone too far, leave it be because it shows you up.

Edit: i dont give a fuck what HTGTH has to say on the matter :rolleyes:

Bingo!!!

And about the ate, it make a lot of sense I guess.

Kannon.