The 'OFFICIAL' GNR ON MLB Thread...

penz

ladys and gentleman.... wellcome back, from hollywood.... GUNS N ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its happening now, MLB commercials, RS article, promotion, the tour.... the release date and the single are just turning the corner... fasten your seat belts please, and enjoy your ride!!!!!!

GUNS N ROSES are back!!!!!!

Fink, Fortus, Stinson and Bumblehand aren't "back" from anything. To be "back" implies you were there in the first place, which these clowns weren't. Axl Rose coming to a town near you!!!

btw anyone see Slash in the new Volkswagon commercial?

yeah really. It's like when Rosaio Dawson said that playing her b-day party was the 1st time gnr had ever done a private show and it was history in the making.

OMG! My School's TV station (BECTV) used WTTJ during a highlight of the Bloomington Rivialy (sp) game!

I G0ttas runzzzzz to teh f04u|\/| n' p0st boutzzz itz 3n|) m3ss4ge R0|\|.

:lol:

I would also like to point out I wore my UYI I t-shirt today.

I was watching the San Diego Padres game on ESPN ( i live in San Diego) and then i heard WTTJ come on. Then they show footage of Axl from the new tour. They were advertising the Chinese Democracy Tour coming to town in January. "Finally the wait is over" or something along those lines. Looks like this is part of their advertising campaign with baseball.

Since it was on ESPN, was it advertising the entire tour in general, or did it specifically focus on San Diego?

I've seen it a few times too, It talked just about San Diego and it mainly focused on the "new date" of 1/16

wait...there was an actuall MLB commercial...like on TV????????????

Yes, it was played during the San Diego Padres game today. It promoted GN'R's upcoming San Diego tour date. The clip showed 2006 concert footage.

Was it during the game or during a commerical break?

Guest Georgiarain

ON RIGHT NOW!

Sweet Child playing over the highlights before the Mets/Dodgers game, recalling 1988!

It's like my life is coming back to bite my ass.

Very beautiful song!