opening band

kristen242

There will be two opening bands at each show.

Sebastian Bach at 8 pm.

Special guest band at 9 pm.

Special guest band for the first eight shows is Papa Roach.

Edited by zint61

i dunno i read somewhere on the forums either this one or another... that all the canadian dates will be opened by Seb. Bach at 8 and then Billy Talent at 9. Then Gn'R take the stage somewhere around 10. Just trying to see if this information is accurate or not.

i dunno i read somewhere on the forums either this one or another... that all the canadian dates will be opened by Seb. Bach at 8 and then Billy Talent at 9. Then Gn'R take the stage somewhere around 10. Just trying to see if this information is accurate or not.

fawk!

Haven't heard that and hopefully it's just rumour!

If it's true...who's joining me for a brew in the halls between 9 and 10?

fawk!

Haven't heard that and hopefully it's just rumour!

If it's true...who's joining me for a brew in the halls between 9 and 10?

i i just looked at their tour dates (Billy Talent) , they got a show on the 15th in Mich. so I think it rules them out to be the opener. Hoping for something good though, anything is better than Bullet For My Vallentine right now though!

Edited by RocknRollDemon5318