Another album called Chinese Democracy

CALUCA

Guest cherry_bomb
a shity group called Kitti and the Kowalskis have an album called CHINESE DEMOCRACY.... where did it come from? i dont know, but they have it on amazon. Just thought to share it with you guys.

heres the link:

amazon

her band are on myspace, saying its the best album called 'chinese democracy' we'll hear. funnily enough, she's a friend of tommy's.

her band are on myspace, saying its the best album called 'chinese democracy' we'll hear. funnily enough, she's a friend of tommy's.

:lol::lol: !!..

it is kinda..

Well, Im not gonna give it a listen...

so, even if it is better...I'll never know..

that has to be one of the worst band names EVER!!!..

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

:lol: I'm with you. I think I am going to pass. The 'real' Chinese Democracy will blow it away anyway...

Title conflicts

* In 2003, punk rock band The Offspring announced that they would be naming their upcoming album Chinese Democracy as a dig on the long delayed Guns N' Roses album [7]. The Offspring lead singer Dexter Holland elaborated that "You snooze, you lose. Axl ripped off my braids, I ripped off his album title". The Offspring renamed their album Splinter prior to its release. The band's explanation for the album name change was that once they decided to call the album "Chinese Democracy", the recording and production of their album ground to a halt - again poking fun at Axl and the delays in releasing Chinese Democracy.

* In July 2005, a band from Kansas called The Ants along with Nashville's Ole Mossy Face released a split EP titled Chinese Democracy. According to a press release [8], the album has "everything and nothing to do with the delayed and yet to be released Guns N' Roses album of the same name".

* In September 2005, the Finnish band The Dogshit Boys released their fifth album, also bearing the name Chinese Democracy.

* In 2006, New York bubble-gum punks Kitty & The Kowalskis released an album called "Chinese Democracy" on AMP Records.

'A 2006 release

I just logged in and reviewed iit and gave it a 1

Let's all do the same'

- You fuckin loser.... the term Chinese Democracy is not copywritten. Anybody who wants to use it are free to do so... It's not their fault Axl took such a long time just to release his... wait, that's right Axl's version hasn't even been released yet! So please, get the fuck off Axl's cock....

- You fuckin loser.... the term Chinese Democracy is not copywritten. Anybody who wants to use it are free to do so... It's not their fault Axl took such a long time just to release his... wait, that's right Axl's version hasn't even been released yet! So please, get the fuck off Axl's cock....

yeah idiot, how about those third rate Artist, coming up with an original name for their own record? did you ever think of that?

it's frightening how this none talent band want to bank on some body ells hard work! ...

not like Axl is loosing any sleep about this! :lol:

I'd rather listen to Paris Hilton new record, before any of them rip off Artist!

'yeah idiot, how about those third rate Artist, coming up with an original name for their own record? did you ever think of that?

it's frightening how this none talent band want to bank on some body ells hard work! ...

not like Axl is loosing any sleep about this!

I'd rather listen to Paris Hilton new record, before any of them rip off Artist!'

- Regardless, the name isn't copywritten, cocksucker. If they want to they can use it. And how would you know they have no talent? Have you heard the CD yet? I didn't think so. Neither have I so how can you or I say they have talent or not?

But that's not the point. The point is the use of the term Chinese Democracy. Sure that's the name Axl wants to use but, hey, if it ain't copy written, then it's fair game.

The fact that this moron went on amazon and actually gave it a '1' without listening to it tells me that he/she is a fuckin loser and anybody that actually took the time out to do what he/she says seriously deserves to get shot for being so damn stupid.

Edited by Kick13

Ahh, Offspring DID name their album Chinese Democracy. Splinter is an entirely different album which came out 2 years later.

No, they didn't. That comment about production slowing down, etc was all a joke. The album was Splinter.

It's not like Axl invented the term "Chinese Democracy". I don't see why people are getting bent out of shape about it.