Another album called Chinese Democracy

CALUCA

- You fuckin loser.... the term Chinese Democracy is not copywritten. Anybody who wants to use it are free to do so... It's not their fault Axl took such a long time just to release his... wait, that's right Axl's version hasn't even been released yet! So please, get the fuck off Axl's cock....

yeah idiot, how about those third rate Artist, coming up with an original name for their own record? did you ever think of that?

it's frightening how this none talent band want to bank on some body ells hard work! ...

not like Axl is loosing any sleep about this! :lol:

I'd rather listen to Paris Hilton new record, before any of them rip off Artist!

Oh, please tell me you don't have the Hilton album. I'd like to take Brian's bucket and slap it over her head...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Ahh, Offspring DID name their album Chinese Democracy. Splinter is an entirely different album which came out 2 years later.

Not sure where you got your info from but to my knowledge Offspring never actually released an album called Chinese Democracy.

Surely Axl has it copywritten. It's easy to do. He could have done it years ago.

you can't copyright a song or album title.

So I could name my next record Appetite for Destruction? I'm not doubting you, just think it's kinda weird.

You could, but I would give it a bad review ;)

Surely Axl has it copywritten. It's easy to do. He could have done it years ago.

you can't copyright a song or album title.

So I could name my next record Appetite for Destruction? I'm not doubting you, just think it's kinda weird.

You could, but I would give it a bad review ;)

LOL, me too.

Ahh, Offspring DID name their album Chinese Democracy. Splinter is an entirely different album which came out 2 years later.

Not sure where you got your info from but to my knowledge Offspring never actually released an album called Chinese Democracy.

They DID NOT release a cd called "Chinese Democracy". The cd was Splinter. Re-read the paragraph about it on page 1 of this thread. They were just poking fun at Axl's continued delay of the album.