November Rain Intro Is "This I Love"?

There Was A Fine

I said the 2002 intro was a new song 8 months ago.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=60849&hl=

The response to the notion?, identical. <_<

So, I say, TWAF may have a point here as well. Don't be surprised if we hear these melodies on a soon to be released track. It's really just like him, songs on his mind, likes it for an into, teaser, whatever.

Right or wrong, I'll be back to update this thread once album is out. :xmasssanta:

Peace

There's a long-standing rumor that the piano piece in the background on the Making Of Estranged video is an early demo of "This I Love."

Its in the part where Gilby's talking about Slash getting his guitar to feedback for an 11 minute song.

Edited by TheWildheart

i always thought it was the intro bfore NR used in oklahoma..or chicago on the UYI tour..forget which city...it sounds like a song..but it isn't one i've heard..and i pretty much know every song Axl has played

Estranged- the song where Axl told us he knew the band was breaking up

'i know i'll never be able to replace you- i guess i'll have to make it through-this time, without you. I know the storm was gettin closer and all my friends said i was high- but everything we've ever known here, i never wanted it to die'

Kinda sad when you listen.

Honestly, who really wants the NR intro to be the basis of a new song??? That's old, that's repetitive, that's uncreative, and def not Axl. He's got plenty of new melodies i'm sure, that will go great with his lyrics and he'll have another hit piano ballad. But no recycling of material... that just reaks of hip-hop. Stay original Axl.