What is GNR for you?

November_rain

GNR is GNR. I dont see how it could be something for someone, and something else for another person. Its a band.

GNR does things to people, it inspires them in different ways

your just a gnr liker, tut tut

no, GNR is my favorite band. I've traveled out of state twice this year to see them and I'm doing it some more.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GNR is GNR. I dont see how it could be something for someone, and something else for another person. Its a band.

GNR does things to people, it inspires them in different ways

your just a gnr liker, tut tut

no, GNR is my favorite band. I've traveled out of state twice this year to see them and I'm doing it some more.

your atrue gnr fan but look at this

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=81067

this is what i mean by GNR not being a band but something else

My life.

Haha. Well, not THAT extreme, but I'm so obsessed it seems like they are at times. Whether it's old or new, or all the side projects, I can't help but love them. Even when I find music I know is technically better and whatnot, nothing will never surpass GNR for me. They're magical. They changed my life.

My life.

Haha. Well, not THAT extreme, but I'm so obsessed it seems like they are at times. Whether it's old or new, or all the side projects, I can't help but love them. Even when I find music I know is technically better and whatnot, nothing will never surpass GNR for me. They're magical. They changed my life.

Couldn't have said it better!

GNR will always be Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven. Period.

no surprise coming from that same douchebag who was trying to start shit in the Tommy Stinson birthday thread. get a life mullethead. :fuckyou:

are you angry cuz most of the people think like me? Face it: GNR will always be Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven, and not axl plus some random hired musicians.

For me, it's Axl Rose, R ob in Finck, Bumblefoot - Ron Thal, Richard Fortus, Tommy Stinson, Brian 'Brain' Mantia, Dizzy Reed and Chris Pittman.

It's music, it's just, everything to me.

And, add in Buckethead and Paul Huge.

are you angry cuz most of the people think like me? Face it: GNR will always be Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven, and not axl plus some random hired musicians.

LMAO, ironic isn't it? The fact that Slash, Duff and Steven were hired musicians themselves...

Edited by The Sandman

GNR will always be Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven. Period.

no surprise coming from that same douchebag who was trying to start shit in the Tommy Stinson birthday thread. get a life mullethead. :fuckyou:

Who's Tommy Stinson?

P. S.

What's wrong with a mullet?

:fuckyou:

Edited by SERPICO

Congratulations. We all hate gnr though. That's why we're here.

Yes!...exactly...and we LOOOVE to see the same handful of posters start the same shit in every thread!

And the Pittman jokes are in no way stale or far from amusing anymore...it's still very fresh and witty material!

:book:

Congratulations. We all hate gnr though. That's why we're here.

Yes!...exactly...and we LOOOVE to see the same handful of posters start the same shit in every thread!

And the Pittman jokes are in no way stale or far from amusing anymore...it's still very fresh and witty material!

:book:

Mr. Zint - when will you see that Pitman "jokes" ARE NOT A FUCKIN' JOKES ?!?!?!!!?? :anger:

M.