What is GNR for you?

November_rain

Why do the same bulshiters make all the threads turn into an Old vs New GNR? That´s NOT what I meant. If you´re here just to post negative bulshit and start controversy you better not post.

The reason I started this was because I wanted a positive topic to show our love and feelings towards our favourite band ( old or new guys).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GN'R got me into music. I used to like rap, and don't get me wrong, I still like old stuff, but I realized that this new shit is terrible. So one day I heard Welcome to the Jungle. I thought it was great, found out a little more about GN'R, then got Paradise City and Live and Let Die. Thought they were amazing. Got Appetite for Destruction, thought it was the greatest thing in the history of the world. Got all the CDs, now I'm a die-hard fan.

A great band with great songs, riffs, and lyrics. And not only AFD, but also 'GNR Lies', the acoustic side was really cool, and Patience is an amazing song. And all artists and people grow, so did GNR into the UYI's with horns, piano's, orchetra's, etc. etc - I thought that was great too. And now a new and exciting stage ...

I have found that they grow with me.