Expect the first single to leak soon

Randy Jesus

Guest Matt13

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Oct 8 2006, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am expecting the first single to come out soon as it spreads in some inner circles, but it will be a little while before it is formally out. But you will hear it on the radio soon.

Thank you, God. Didn't know you were a fan of GNR. Can you tell me who I'm going to wind up marrying? When I'm gonna die? How I'm gonna die? Will I be welcome in your kingdom?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Billy B @ Oct 8 2006, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I am expecting the first single to come out soon as it spreads in some inner circles, but it will be a little while before it is formally out. But you will hear it on the radio soon.

Thank you, God. Didn't know you were a fan of GNR. Can you tell me who I'm going to wind up marrying? When I'm gonna die? How I'm gonna die? Will I be welcome in your kingdom?

:rofl-lol:

Yea, who will win the World Series? I got some betting to do.

Tbizzle

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Billy B @ Oct 8 2006, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

i wish i had it already :heart:

?which innercircle? the Frozn Inferno groups or gunsguy? someone dame sus email! i think that ice man has it

Edited by nematrix

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Billy B @ Oct 8 2006, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

:lol: oh dude,that was good ha ha.

By the way, thanx for the info Billy B. You´ll probably get some shit for not posting your source but hey, you know the kids... ;)

:lol: oh dude,that was good ha ha.

By the way, thanx for the info Billy B. You´ll probably get some shit for not posting your source but hey, you know the kids... ;)

How can you moan at people giving him shit? How can you thank him for this "info", seriously? Anyone could post any crap like that, s'not hard

Edited by Coma.