Im doing my part...are you?

GNR Rocks35

Guest Matt13
hell yeah, i told everybody about the new tracks, but some of 'em got a little offended when i asked if they like twat

I for one LOVE twat. In more ways than one.

Hell yeah mate,

I bought seven tickets for family and friends in Winnipeg already. Funny thing is the four on the floor are for my wife and buddies who are all around 40. My son and his buddies will just have to sit in the stands because I think us old farts have just a little more energy lol rock3

I gave the leaks to my friends and I sent them to other people in other boards, who I know like rock music. ;)

I'm always talking about GN'R and I also wrote something about Chinese Democracy on a school desk, so people who sit there are infomed about it... :P

And I asked the 4 biggest radios in Zurich, what they think about playing the demo version of "better". One of them answered me, they will think about it, the others never answered, but it seems, they are not going to play it...

And I'm wearing many GN'R shirts, so people will be reminded of them. ;)

I gave the leaks to my friends and I sent them to other people in other boards, who I know like rock music. ;)

I'm always talking about GN'R and I also wrote something about Chinese Democracy on a school desk, so people who sit there are infomed about it... :P

And I asked the 4 biggest radios in Zurich, what they think about playing the demo version of "better". One of them answered me, they will think about it, the others never answered, but it seems, they are not going to play it...

And I'm wearing many GN'R shirts, so people will be reminded of them. ;)

i'm wearing GNR shirts a lot lately :unsure: and playing it when i'm driving around.