TALKING METAL EPISODE 102 - EATING WITH BUMBLEFOOT

fishyguy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am gonna sound like a retard but i cant find where the actual interview is!!

Don't worry, I had the same problem... :P

"That fucking myspace is going to be the death of everybody,'' said Ron.

"You motherfuckers don't give me a fucking break, do ya. Who's that guy Thomase that keeps myspacing me. Every fucking rumor - Thomase if you're listening to this - ease up motherfucker, ease up!" .. Everybody laughed, and then Ron said "Actually, he's cool. It's really cool hearing from everybody."

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Priceless! :laugh:

Bumblefoot is so funny, and he has such a funny voice. He rules! B)

For those who didn't hear the part about Thomase:

Ron was asked about his myspace blog, and if all the GNR fans were driving him insane. He replied:

"You motherfuckers don't give me a fucking break, do ya. Who's that guy Thomase that keeps myspacing me. Every fucking rumor - Thomase if you're listening to this - ease up motherfucker, ease up!" .. Everybody laughed, and then Ron said "Actually, he's cool. It's really cool hearing from everybody."

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Maybe Thomase you start to understand now? :P

That was hilarious.

Bumblefoot rocks.

Ron was asked about his myspace blog, and if all the GNR fans were driving him insane. He replied:

:rofl-lol:

That was hilarious.

Bumblefoot rocks.

... Ron was then really gracious and thanked the fans and the way they've been connecting with him. :)

:rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Damn that was awesome! :rofl-lol:

:laugh::rofl-lol:

That's what you get for harrassing someone for too long. :laugh::P