TALKING METAL EPISODE 102 - EATING WITH BUMBLEFOOT

fishyguy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was amazing!! I didn't even knew he would be mentiong Thomase!

I laughed so hard that it fuckin hurt!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

well i have to agree it was funny that ron said my name and the part that was funny is ease up motherfucker ease up :laugh:

That was amazing!! I didn't even knew he would be mentiong Thomase!

I laughed so hard that it fuckin hurt!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

well i have to agree it was funny that ron said my name and the part that was funny is ease up motherfucker ease up :laugh:

listen to his advice then :lol:

I thought Bumblefoot was setting his myspace to "away" until after the tour? :unsure:

i guess he still going reply to fan mail

YOu've found a way round the "away" feature haven't you? :P Nah, Thomase, Bumble thinks it's cool to hear from you so cool it is! Rock on everyone, Bumble is hilarious! what is pepperturkey by the way? is it just what it sounds, i'm not really up to date with american food :lol:

And thomase actually sent mail to BBF again! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:
Thomase, I'm sure you've already written to Bumblefoot about it. Could you please post your back and forths? I'm sure we'd all love to read how the saga unfolds.

like i said somebody said they wanting to see what ron whould say if i message him on myspace and i did and i posting the screen shot and there screen name that wanting to see the message and if you listen to the audio ron said he was cool with me ;)

Edited by thomase

Thomase, I'm sure you've already written to Bumblefoot about it. Could you please post your back and forths? I'm sure we'd all love to read how the saga unfolds.

like i said somebody said they wanting to see what ron whould say if i message him on myspace and i did and i posting the screen shot and there screen name that wanting to see the message and if you listen to the audio ron said he was cool with me ;)

thomase you just dont get it do you????

READ BETWEEN THE LAINES BRUTHA READ BETWEEN THE LAINES!!!!

Ron was just being polite and it was his passive aggressive way of saying

"STOP EMAILING ME WITH FUCKING RETARDED BULLSHIT!!!!"

Stop emailing him already. How old are you by the way, you act like a fuckin 13 year old.

OMG what's wrong with you? Leave the man alone already! I hope BBF figures out how to block you.

Did you entirely miss the point of him basically asking you to stop and leave him alone? :shocked:

Thomase you are the joke of this forum. I hope you realize this.

i know your a joke and im laughing at you cause your making a dumbass of your self

and bandita your wrong ron said ease up from all the rumors and ron did not say anything about me not messageing him

Edited by thomase

Thomase you are the joke of this forum. I hope you realize this.

i know your a joke and im laughing at you cause your making a dumbass of your self

and bandita your wrong ron said ease up from all the rumors and ron did not say anything about me not messageing him

You've been publically owned by Ron Thal himself. Just shut up.

I have never messaged Bumblefoot, so I don't know how long it normally takes him to respond. But if Thomase does annoy him, like so many people think, why does he respond to all of his messages so fast?

well it takes ron 3 or 5 days to reply and when he gets the time he will reply right away