TALKING METAL EPISODE 102 - EATING WITH BUMBLEFOOT

fishyguy

I messaged ONCE and the reply was pretty quick ....... one day i think.

The problem people are having is that Thomas(e) is overmessaging and ruining it for others. I get a good laugh out of all of it though.

Rock on Thomas(e).

thanks i think :unsure:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never messaged Bumblefoot, so I don't know how long it normally takes him to respond. But if Thomase does annoy him, like so many people think, why does he respond to all of his messages so fast?

Because he is too nice. I sent him 1 message a few weeks ago when I got back from Vegas and I specifically said, you don't have to reply because I know you get too many messages and he still replied back to me the very next day. He replies to everyone, even Thomase. One would think Thomase would take the hint and EASE UP as Ron asked him to do but nope, there he went and messaged him again with nonsense.

I have never messaged Bumblefoot, so I don't know how long it normally takes him to respond. But if Thomase does annoy him, like so many people think, why does he respond to all of his messages so fast?

Because he is too nice. I sent him 1 message a few weeks ago when I got back from Vegas and I specifically said, you don't have to reply because I know you get too many messages and he still replied back to me the very next day. He replies to everyone, even Thomase. One would think Thomase would take the hint and EASE UP as Ron asked him to do but nope, there he went and messaged him again with nonsense.

you just hate me cause im always messageing ron and i told ron i will ease up and i will

Yes. I see your point Bandita. I don't message him because I feel the same way. Thomase is going to do as he pleases though. Nothing will change. Hey, Thomase. I was just wondering. How many times do you think you have messaged him? I'm not going to bash you, but I must admit that I am curious.

i know your a joke and im laughing at you cause your making a dumbass of your self

and bandita your wrong ron said ease up from all the rumors and ron did not say anything about me not messageing him

Dude, I believe he made the comment because you were constantly messaging him about anything and everything. It wasn't just "rumors." :book:

BBF is honestly so fucking cool. like, i love the way he has a real dirty mouth but it doesn't sound at all like he's talking with an attitude just for the sake of doing so... haha like this is really him and that's awesome...

i remember one time hearing this thing on muchmusic with the band trivium in which the band members spoke aloud and gave commentary to their album, track by track.... it was so obvious they were trying to sound all dirty and bad just to build up some rep... so fake it was....

i don't really think there is anything false or put on about BBF or- gn'r as a whole (but then again, there never has been) at all.

for all my hateing fans here another message :kiss:

untitledjl8.jpg

why the hell do you keep messaging him???? he told you to ease up?????

You are a moron. How do you not get it????

by the way i did ease up dumbfuck

Just curious, if you eased up, how many questions do you still ask a day?

untitledjl8.jpg

ok im going say this once is only once i did not message ron and my last message to ron was on oct 11

untitledjl8.jpg

ok im going say this once is only once i did not message ron and my last message to ron was on oct 11

Right - now try and make your next message in March 2007.

Thomase

you've learned to back off emailing Ron....right?

Why don't you just stop responding to the posts that are bugging you about it,because at this point they are just flicking the end of your nose for sport.

rise above it..

Thomase

you've learned to back off emailing Ron....right?

Why don't you just stop responding to the posts that are bugging you about it,because at this point they are just flicking the end of your nose for sport.

rise above it..

ok thanks and i will stop responding to this thread

Why the fuck does anybody else care if Thomase does frequently message bbf? What the fuck has it got to do with you?

Ignore them, they are all just jealous. If you think that Thomase is the only person who mithers him, you are very wrong. He is a famous guitarist, it is perfectly natural and acceptable for him to get alot of people trying to speak to him. He isnt a god or higher power, he is just a man at the end of the day.

As he said, 'its cool', which would indicate he is happy with it. I love the way people on this forum think they know bumblefoot's feelings, how the fuck do you know if Thomase is pissing him off? And why do you care? Some of you guys need to seriously get out more....

Why the fuck does anybody else care if Thomase does frequently message bbf? What the fuck has it got to do with you?

Ignore them, they are all just jealous. If you think that Thomase is the only person who mithers him, you are very wrong. He is a famous guitarist, it is perfectly natural and acceptable for him to get alot of people trying to speak to him. He isnt a god or higher power, he is just a man at the end of the day.

As he said, 'its cool', which would indicate he is happy with it. I love the way people on this forum think they know bumblefoot's feelings, how the fuck do you know if Thomase is pissing him off? And why do you care? Some of you guys need to seriously get out more....

finaly somebody has the guts to stand up for me

and thanks :)

I support you too Thomase..shame that Madison decided to CLOSE my thread about it..

Stop caring about those pathetic losers..they've probably been bullied themselves and tries to portrait themselves as cool, popular guys on here..

Just ignore them...I'm on your side!

You are a dedicated fan, much more than many others on here..

Ignore them, they are all just jealous. If you think that Thomase is the only person who mithers him, you are very wrong....

Dude, when a GNR band member takes time out in the middle of a radio interview to single out one guy (Thomase) and asks him (in a good-natured way) to please stop sending him so much email, then you know he's clearly getting far more mail from this one person than anybody else. And for this person to ignore Ron's friendly request - and send him two more emails less than 24 hours after the interview - isn't cool. If you don't "get" that, I can't explain it to you.

And yes, it could potentially affect other fans because Ron may have to stop responding to everybody. This is why other fans care.