cd pressing factories

graemewark

alright all i see theres a lot of threads about the speculation on the release date of this album, and i for one think its very strange that weve heard next to nothing except rumours,

i know a lot of you say its getting kept under wraps to prevent leaks but seriously there must be tons of people who would know something unless axl is doing all the pressings himself, seriously if anything was actually happening someone would have said something dont you think.

Seriously though does anyone who knows someone who works at these pressing plants because if it was coming out this year then something would be happening. And if i worked in one of these places i would be on here like a shot to let people know its actually happening, i wouldnt nick a copy, well i might but i wouldnt leak it but i would want a listen like most of us would, we should start looking into these things to see if theres anything happening or not because it doesnt look good as this kind of thing involves a full workforce of normal people who dont have all this confidentiality shit.

Im sorry im just seriously doubting this year as its far too fucking quiet and personally i think us fans are the ones gettin treated poorly over all this shit getting our hopes up and then nothing. whats peoples opinions on this discuss.

I wouldnt be surprised if Axl and co. doesnt have lawyers involved with EVERYONE that handles the cd before the release.... And what i mean by that is Im sure if anyone were to release statements, pictures or music about anything about the CD - - Their ass will be royaled raped by Axls lawyers... I know I wouldnt want to piss them off....

Lets say somone in the factory or whatever takes a cell phone picture of the cd or something and posts it on the net - I wouldnt be surprised if that entire factory goes bankrupt.. If you know what i Mean.

true mate its just very strange theres not a single thing seems to be happening, which i thought something would by now if this thing was getting released this year, does anyone from here know where the record company would likely got to get the pressings and if anyone worked there or even knew anyone that worked there that could enlighten us, i just think this thing is far too huge to keep under wraps if it is in mass production, my point is someone normal must know something even if its sorry nothing is happening. Or are these workers locked away after their shift until its released haha wouldnt surprise me.

If someone who works in the cd pressing factory or in the record label contacts a journalist or website with information on Chinese Democracy, then the journalist will not include any information that may identify the source. By it's very nature, off the record information is all you ever get until there is an official announcement, because after that, there is no longer a need for this type of information.

From what I understand, many times cds are pressed on blank discs and the artwork/track listings are often added later at seperate facilities. If this info is true, production could have been going on for weeks, and with no label or tracklisting printed, workers would have no idea what the discs contain.

Still though, eventually something would end up leaking prior to the album being released.

unless axl is doing all the pressings himself....

bingo.

CDs are pressed in many, ways. the most popular being regional pressings: separate america into four pars, press xxx amount of copies at different plants, each to be distributed in their respective region. Ever wonder why LA can get the same New York Times as New York? Because NYtimes has a press in LA.....

i wouldnt be surprised if axl has either invested in/opened his own small pressing facilities in separate parts of the US. This is a relatively cheap thing to do for a rich fucker like axl, especially if he has some other rich friends to help him out. He could also profit from it in the long run.

If the record was coming out this year, it would have likely leaked already, and I imagine one of the delays in the release has been figuring out how to minimize leakage.

Edited by ohyesindeed

i wouldnt be surprised if axl has either invested in/opened his own small pressing facilities in separate parts of the US. This is a relatively cheap thing to do for a rich fucker like axl, especially if he has some other rich friends to help him out. He could also profit from it in the long run.

Pass the crack pipe...

It doesn't all that much time to press the album and package it for delivery. This could be done a week maybe even days before it is set to release.

Press it, package it, load it on the trucks and boom.

Also, you are deluding yourselves again( :rolleyes: ) to think that the world is waiting for a mythical cd to show up in a pressing factory so they can take pictures and spread the news. I'll say it one more time. You are die hard fans, the whole world is NOT. NOT everyone is sitting and waiting for this thing and they don't give a flying fuck if this album comes out or not. That's not all that hard to realise. :drevil:

Edited by bin laden killed gnr

It doesn't all that much time to press the album and package it for delivery. This could be done a week maybe even days before it is set to release.

Also, you are delusing yourselves again( :rolleyes: ) to think that the world is waiting for a mythical cd to show up in a pressing factory so they can take pictures and spread the news. I'll say it one more time. You are die hard fans, the whole world is NOT. NOT everyone is sitting and waiting for this thing and they don't give a flying fuck if this album comes out or not. That's not all that hard to realise. :drevil:

actually, i read in Bullshit Weekly that the ENTIRE world is waiting for Chinese Democracy. Didn't say anything about the new guns album though....

Also, you are delusing yourselves again( :rolleyes: ) to think that the world is waiting for a mythical cd to show up in a pressing factory so they can take pictures and spread the news. I'll say it one more time. You are die hard fans, the whole world is NOT. NOT everyone is sitting and waiting for this thing and they don't give a flying fuck if this album comes out or not. That's not all that hard to realise. :drevil:

actually, i read in Bullshit Weekly that the ENTIRE world is waiting for Chinese Democracy. Didn't say anything about the new guns album though....

:o

Fuck them, they can go to a VR board!!! :fuckyou::rolleyes:

/sarcasm

I'm from a place where there is a major pressing factory. We would always get CDs way before they came out in stores. That was true until Eminems CD was leaked from that plant around 2001... Interscope got pissed and the FBI was involved. They tracked down exactly who leaked it.. they saw jail time.

Now the factory is totally secure and nothing can leak. I've had friends that have worked there since and they all say it is impossible.. everything is accounted for and you go through metal detectors in and out.

Dont hold out hope for it leaking from a pressing factory.

I'm from a place where there is a major pressing factory. We would always get CDs way before they came out in stores. That was true until Eminems CD was leaked from that plant around 2001... Interscope got pissed and the FBI was involved. They tracked down exactly who leaked it.. they saw jail time.

Now the factory is totally secure and nothing can leak. I've had friends that have worked there since and they all say it is impossible.. everything is accounted for and you go through metal detectors in and out.

gGRR4U5fXaGZ.jpg

nein chinese democracy till axl vants you to hev it!!!

The last Harry Potter book had actual laws preventing factory workers from even opening the front cover of the book. They might take similar measures for 'Chinese Democracy' but I think it'll leak either way.

damn never knew that they might put that on CD