Download Festival - Guns N Roses!

smatthews

Hey if you can't go to a GNR concert, thought you'd like to know about the Download Festival being shown in movie theatres on Oct. 19th for which Guns N Roses are headlining! I saw an ad that behind the scenes interviews with the bands of the festival will be shown on this night only. I already got my tickets at www.bigscreenconcerts.com. Way cheaper than a live concert. I think it will be cool

Hey if you can't go to a GNR concert, thought you'd like to know about the Download Festival being shown in movie theatres on Oct. 19th for which Guns N Roses are headlining! I saw an ad that behind the scenes interviews with the bands of the festival will be shown on this night only. I already got my tickets at www.bigscreenconcerts.com. Way cheaper than a live concert. I think it will be cool

Thats actually pretty cool...But i'm going to see them live in concert anyways. do you know if this is US/CANDA and UK? or just one? i'd still go to see the GNR part.

Good way to make an entrance to the forum.

A8R

guys... its just that special shown in Britain...

in other words, it will only have GNR's performance of "My Michelle" and "Paradise City"... before that, it will be a bunch of heavy metal and thrash bands performing...

And Coheed & Cambria! rock3

I'm guessing it will also have Nightrain, why else would it be the only non-broadcast song on the website?