Will Axl and co. make it back to the riot cities?

JONEZY

St.Louis

Montreal

Vancouver

Philadelphia

Will Axl try to come back and play a show at these cities/will he be allowed to?

Unfortunately, I live in the St. Louis area and I think Axl blames St. Louis for everything, right or wrong. I don't think they could come back even though its been 15 years. Montreal was a pretty big riot, the Vancouver violence happened outside the venue so I think its possible he could come back there.

Philly? Very doubtful! The show in 2002 was sold out and the fans had to sit thru a shitty opening act and a DJ, then wait for awhile, only to find out Axl was not gonna make it. You don't piss off Philadelphia, they booed Santa for crying out loud.

Your thoughts?

St.Louis

Montreal

Vancouver

Philadelphia

Will Axl try to come back and play a show at these cities/will he be allowed to?

Unfortunately, I live in the St. Louis area and I think Axl blames St. Louis for everything, right or wrong. I don't think they could come back even though its been 15 years. Montreal was a pretty big riot, the Vancouver violence happened outside the venue so I think its possible he could come back there.

Philly? Very doubtful! The show in 2002 was sold out and the fans had to sit thru a shitty opening act and a DJ, then wait for awhile, only to find out Axl was not gonna make it. You don't piss off Philadelphia, they booed Santa for crying out loud.

Your thoughts?

the question is does axl want to come back to these cities?

The major rock station here in Philly has vowed not "to play a note" from 'Chinese Democracy' until Axl comes on and apologizes.

They have also had some talk they would protest any subesquent concert without a statment on what happened in December 2002.

So no, doesn't look good. :(

The major rock station here in Philly has vowed not "to play a note" from 'Chinese Democracy' until Axl comes on and apologizes.

They have also had some talk they would protest any subesquent concert without a statment on what happened in December 2002.

So no, doesn't look good. :(

yet they played IRS....

didn't they?