I hope Chinese Democracy sounds like this!!!

Sprite

Yeah, so I realized Country is the best type of music there is. Maybe GN'R should go in this direction, Country.

This is by keith Urban(Australian Country Singer), yes it's country, but they also play it on pop stations.

There is a Sprite advertisement first, but watch the video, I love this song.

Video

Tell me what you think. The 2 minute 35 second mark is where it is the best!

EDIT: Oh Yeah this guy was actually voted ahead of Slash in a couple of 'best guitar player' polls done by magazines.

Edited by Sprite

Modern country is garbage . I will grant you the guy can play guitar, but his music is completely by the numbers.

As far as CD sounding like this shit, I can only hope that you are being sarcastic.

Keith Urban is awsome and plays the banjo and guitar excellent. I have all his albums and would highly recommend checking out his live dvd. It has lots of guitar solos :wub:

Yes he is better than Slash.

No Fucking Way! COUNTRY MUSIC BLOWS DONKEY DICK. Ill burn my copy of C.D. if it was bunch of Redneck Mumbo Jumbo.

Your just like most non-country music fans. Thinking every country music artist is a hick. Most country now is pop-country. I wish country music didn't originate in the south, they are not cousin-fucking rednecks.

Ready2CrashandBurn perception of country artist-Hillbilly%20silly%20close%20up%2035.jpg

Real country artist-Keith_Urban.jpg (Oh yeah, he really a redneck.) :rolleyes:

Every genre of music has it's high and low points. But to ask Axl to go in the direction of a genre completely different to it is crazy. That's like asking a Motley Crue member to do rap..... oh wait... :unsure:

That song has more of a rock feel to it. It's the same kind of music as November Rain. I pretty sure GN'R has already incorporated country on the UYI's. Most people who listen to Yesterdays with me while driving go "Holy Shit! I didn't know you like country!" Listen to the first 12 seconds of yesterday, then listen to some country, you would be suprised at the similarity.

If chinese democracy turned out to be a country album, fans all over the world would commit mass suicide

Well since most people like country, and country now has a real rock feel, people would probably like it.

As far as CD sounding like this shit, I can only hope that you are being sarcastic.

Hmm...For some reason this song reminds me of a mix between Better and November Rain, and they are not 'shit'

Ha, I just told you all except AxlRoseHaulsAss. :)

Sorry I get offended when peeps make fun of my music.

Oh Yeah, and you people think GN'R are so popular, but many country artists have outsold them substantially. Garth Brooks(Has outsold EVERYONE except the The Beatles. even MJ), Shania Twain(One of her CDs has outsold AFD by like 7 million copies, and it's been out only 10 years as opposed to AFD's 19 years), Alan Jackson, George Strait...too many to name.

George Strait has also had 53 number one hits, as opposed to GN'Rs 1 number one hit. I beleive that's more than anyone else?

Edited by Sprite

George Strait has also had 53 number one hits, as opposed to GN'Rs 1 number one hit.

those are #1's on the Country chart, not the Pop (overall) chart. so that's not a true comparison.

btw, i like classic country. not too big on anything put out since around 1980. but country music from 1955-1980 is really good in my book. some newer stuff is good, but not much. i think country should sound like country. when i hear too many elements of pop or rock it ruins it for me.

Edited by artfromtex

George Strait has also had 53 number one hits, as opposed to GN'Rs 1 number one hit.

those are #1's on the Country chart, not the Pop (overall) chart. so that's not a true comparison.

btw, i like classic country. not too big on anything put out since around 1980. but country music from 1955-1980 is really good in my book. some newer stuff is good, but not much. i think country should sound like country. when i hear too many elements of pop or rock it ruins it for me.

I agree with artfromtex.

I don't have a beef with old school country before 1980...but for the most part,the rest of what has come out is pablum.

If Chinese Democracy were to sound anything like it,it would be the end of a brilliant career!