Lets go Murphys!

Riie

I love them! Best album has to be Do or Die.. Totally punk.. But with a celtic twist.. I also love Flogging Molly.. They're kinda less punky than DKM with a few more ballard like songs but still.. They're awesome!

I've never got to see them live yet.. I'd love to though! Lars from Rancid worked with them a lot.. You can really tell when your listening to their guitarist lol! And their cover of Fields of Athenrye is kickin!

xDSGx

Heh, I saw them when they supported The Pogues.

Great band, full of spirit (and the other spirit). Really lively and of course, most people in the audience were Celtic fans and bringing along the Irish connection so the atmosphere was electric.

Grrrrr lucky fuck!!

Would kill to see the pogues!!

Great band, full of spirit (and the other spirit). Really lively and of course, most people in the audience were Celtic fans and bringing along the Irish connection so the atmosphere was electric.

Grrrrr lucky fuck!!

Was a great night. Of course, Shane was pretty wasted as usual and they all sort of fucked the timing on the Irish Rover but all in all it was a great Irishy night out, and just before Christmas too so Fairy Tale In New York fitted in well and the lassie they had singing sounded just like Kirsty McCall.

Damn, I almost forgot how good a night that was. If you ever get the chance, see them. Well worth it.

Grrrrr lucky fuck!!

Was a great night. Of course, Shane was pretty wasted as usual and they all sort of fucked the timing on the Irish Rover but all in all it was a great Irishy night out, and just before Christmas too so Fairy Tale In New York fitted in well and the lassie they had singing sounded just like Kirsty McCall.

Damn, I almost forgot how good a night that was. If you ever get the chance, see them. Well worth it.

Ahhh fucking awesome...

Ayy if i ever see theyre touring anywere and i can afford to go i will...

Shane is a god :heart: