"GUNS N' ROSES OWN NY !!!"

koudair

You people realize that Guns N' Roses aren't the only ones who have ever sold out at the garden, right?

yes, VR did too! :lol: with 3 Guns on board!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:question:

What was the point of that? You know Funeral, you really have a bad habit of initiating VR vs. GN'R debates all over the place... <_<

Yeah, that was an incredibly informative press release. :rolleyes:

Listening to GN'R press people is like listening to a lot of politicans. Lots of bullshit that means nothing.

Give us the release date or tell or when you're set the release date or go to hell. It's time to either piss or get off the pot.

Oh no! I am flying to NY on 6th of nov. and was planning to go the concert. Sold out hey :anger:

actually...single seats are available through ticketmaster ;)

and as of today (just checking now)...they had 2 seats together available (don't know how good they are though,I didn't check)

Oh no! I am flying to NY on 6th of nov. and was planning to go the concert. Sold out hey :anger:

actually...single seats are available through ticketmaster ;)

and as of today (just checking now)...they had 2 seats together available (don't know how good they are though,I didn't check)

Dunno if I'll have enough time for that. But thanx anyway for the new :)

Yea, I just checked too. No problem getting tickets.

Not only was Merck's press release unnecessary and self-congratulatory, it was also flat out wrong.

So the next question is...

Is Merck lying in his press release to try and create the false impression that people still care about Axl?

Or is Merck just too smart and good at his job to figure out that the show isn't sold out?*

*I've been warned not to diss management too hard.

When the press release came out,two tickets together could not be purchased...all that was available were random single seats.This generally is considered a sell out (for any band).It's not uncommon for unsold or unclaimed tickets to go back up for sold out shows.I've gotten tickets for sold out concerts through Ticketmaster many times.

Merck didn't lie in his press release,and clearly the subject of the press release was quite accurate..fans in N.Y.C. still care!

Not only was Merck's press release unnecessary and self-congratulatory, it was also flat out wrong.

Is Merck lying in his press release to try and create the false impression that people still care about Axl?

Or is Merck just too smart and good at his job to figure out that the show isn't sold out?*

When the press release came out,two tickets together could not be purchased...all that was available were random single seats.This generally is considered a sell out (for any band).It's not uncommon for unsold or unclaimed tickets to go back up for sold out shows.I've gotten tickets for sold out concerts through Ticketmaster many times.

Merck didn't lie in his press release,and clearly the subject of the press release was quite accurate..fans in N.Y.C. still care!

Oh, okay. I get it. It was a sell out, but you can still buy plenty of tickets. I was just being too literal, I guess.

I'd say you don't get it.

No you can't buy plenty of tickets (the few pairs that went back up for resale are already gone...it's back to scattered single seats)

Maybe too literal...definitely sarcastic.

Oh, okay. I get it. It was a sell out, but you can still buy plenty of tickets. I was just being too literal, I guess.

He is right. Even durring the playoffs which are always sold out because they are sold first to the season ticket and ticket package holders. So the day of the game, Yankee Stadium would release about 250 tickets, mostly singles for sale. This is done durring ALCS, ALDS anw WS. So Merck was not lying. Ths show is sold out.

OK Computer at #1? Whatever. I don't really object to the top 12 or so other than that, but honestly, if you want to do a top 100, you go by number of records sold, period. That's the only way to prove it. Otherwise, it's just opinions, and everyone's got an asshole, or something.

-Rob

OK Computer at #1? Whatever. I don't really object to the top 12 or so other than that, but honestly, if you want to do a top 100, you go by number of records sold, period. That's the only way to prove it. Otherwise, it's just opinions, and everyone's got an asshole, or something.

-Rob

you may have the wrong topic there champ.... ;)