Shouldn’t They Be Saying Something Soon?

Sunn074

If the album actually is going to come out this year, it’s really getting down to the wire. It would be stupid for it to come out in December so close to Christmas. So it has to be sometime next month. But if that’s the case, shouldn’t they be gearing up to promote it and make some sort of an announcement?

It doesn’t matter how big a band is, no one waits until a few weeks before an album comes out to announce a release date. If it really is going to happen in November, in theory we should be hearing a confirmed date any day now, a single/video being released in the next few weeks, actual promotion, press, etc.

Kaneda's new account?

Could be, he's right nevertheless... :rolleyes:

I’m guessing you think I’m someone else who was banned and posted stuff like that quite a bit?

If so, then nope. I just started posting here. I’m just like everyone else, patiently waiting to see if an album will actually appear. I just took a long time to actually check out one of the GN’R message boards.

Sorry if what I posted has been discussed a million times. Which I’m sure it has.

Yeah it's a good point.

Trouble is we can't even get a date for when they're going to announce the release date...... let alone anything more.... surely they should tell us when to expect something from them!! But no they keep dicking us around!!

LP

Yeah, i hope to heaven so. A friend of mine and I were talking about music we'd ne listening to by christmas time, I mentioned CD, he's a big time GnR hater and he laughed out loud. Now we've got a bet on.... (I dunno how it happened, not really a gambling man." Basically £10 to me if it's out by christmas, if not then £10 to him. Come on Axl, this is about much more than my ten pounds, do this for the fans, and most of all for yourself, you're doing yourself no favours just sitting on it.

COME ON GUNS!

it wont be out anytime this year...i can bet you all my savings on that....possibly mid/late 2007 at this rate....there has been no word of a release of promotion thus ..it means no album this year

You are wrong.

give me a sign that it is coming out?.....i can tell you now that record labels dont just release albums out of nowhere especially when its GNR

If it's coming out next month they will say something.

They could be waiting for the US tour to kick in properly.

It'll happen.

All we need to do is sit back and wait for it, I don't see why this is so hard for some of you to do.

But I personally believe that it's coming out this year.

It'll happen.

All we need to do is sit back and wait for it, I don't see why this is so hard for some of you to do.

Great post Dory.

It'll happen.

I agree with you Dory, it will be out this year. :P