Cannibal Corpse

Bizkitfury666

I think anyone who listens to Cannibal Corpse is a very sick and demented person. sry that's just what I think

Nahhh... I think Cannibal Corpse aren't like the other death metal bands. The norwegian death metal bands like Mayhem and Burzum and all which are truly evil and disgusting are just horrible, but I think CC used the element of Spinal Tap in death metal to great effect. I think that they sort of know who their audience are, and realize they're making damn cheesy music, and it's great. It's sort of like the musical equivalent to watching really fake and cheesy gore flicks like "Violent Shit" or any of the exploitation movies.

I have the "15 Year Killing Spree" box set, and I really like

Shredded Humans

Entrails Ripped from a Virgin's Cunt

Born in a Casket

Crushing the Despised

Edible Autopsy

I Cum Blood

Hammer Smashed Face

Anybody who looks at those titles and doesn't laugh is a moron. I think it's fairly obvious that CC knew very well that their music was a bit crap and silly, and used that to their advantage, winning over the hordes of moronic acne faced geeks who are/were tormented throughout high school, as well as the innocuous headbanger crowd too dumb to realize it.

I think anyone who listens to Cannibal Corpse is a very sick and demented person. sry that's just what I think

Nahhh... I think Cannibal Corpse aren't like the other death metal bands. The norwegian death metal bands like Mayhem and Burzum and all which are truly evil and disgusting are just horrible, but I think CC used the element of Spinal Tap in death metal to great effect. I think that they sort of know who their audience are, and realize they're making damn cheesy music, and it's great. It's sort of like the musical equivalent to watching really fake and cheesy gore flicks like "Violent Shit" or any of the exploitation movies.

Shredded Humans

Born in a Casket

Crushing the Despised

Edible Autopsy

I Cum Blood

Hammer Smashed Face

Anybody who looks at those titles and doesn't laugh is a moron. I think it's fairly obvious that CC knew very well that their music was a bit crap and silly, and used that to their advantage, winning over the hordes of moronic acne faced geeks who are/were tormented throughout high school, as well as the innocuous headbanger crowd too dumb to realize it.

ha good point. you cant really take them too seriously, the lyrics are pretty over the top and its just funny.

Shredded Humans

Born in a Casket

Crushing the Despised

Edible Autopsy

I Cum Blood

Hammer Smashed Face

ha good point. you cant really take them too seriously, the lyrics are pretty over the top and its just funny.

how can you understand the lyrics. i cant understand what the dude says ;)

Shredded Humans

Born in a Casket

Crushing the Despised

Edible Autopsy

I Cum Blood

Hammer Smashed Face

haha look them up, i dont know whether its all too suitable to post.....and you catch the occasional word :P sometimes :P

Shredded Humans

Born in a Casket

Crushing the Despised

Edible Autopsy

I Cum Blood

Hammer Smashed Face

When you read the lyrics, you begin to hear them in the song. At first it just sounds like a bunch of burping and growling, but you can understand them after reading the lyrics and a few listens.

i dont know whether its all too suitable to post.

I don't think it's unsuitable, we're looking at it as a joke right? Plus I just checked the rules and don't think I'm violating any rules.

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/cannibal-cor...ood-lyrics.html

Those are just hilarious IMO. What band would actually write lyrics like that, seriously? Absolutely laugh out loud hilarity. You just need to appreciate the sick humor.

:rofl-lol:

Shredded Humans

Born in a Casket

Crushing the Despised

Edible Autopsy

I Cum Blood

Hammer Smashed Face

When you read the lyrics, you begin to hear them in the song. At first it just sounds like a bunch of burping and growling, but you can understand them after reading the lyrics and a few listens.

oh i see. i watched that vid on the link you posted tho and i couldnt understand what he was saying ;)

i dont know whether its all too suitable to post.

I don't think it's unsuitable, we're looking at it as a joke right? Plus I just checked the rules and don't think I'm violating any rules.

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/cannibal-cor...ood-lyrics.html

Those are just hilarious IMO. What band would actually write lyrics like that, seriously? Absolutely laugh out loud hilarity. You just need to appreciate the sick humor.

:rofl-lol:

ha good example. and yeah i totally agree with the reading along thing, its pretty fun to try and grunt along too :P

i personally like these lyrics the best :P

Necropedophile - Cannibal Corpse