Why does Guns put out pointless press releases?

Kaneda

You are an asshole, and everyone knows it.

How much of an asshole, nobody can say..

I'll take anything they give me..

Why you ask ? To me it's logical. Many of us have been complaining about that the tour is not selling that well,

and that the us tour will end up cancelled cause no one is interested in GN'R, releasing such a statement proves that wrong..

I used to respect your point of view, but to me, you sound like a attention seeking asshole.

You have beein a victim of countless bashing, and you may think i'm just one of many, telling you to fuck off, cause someone ellse did.. No, i'm seriously so fucking fedd up with your negative and sad view upon everytning..

Please start thinking threw what you post and make threads about, cause i'm sure u are inteligent enough to come to the same conclusion on your own.

U may tell me to not waste my time here than, and simply just fuck off. Well, now i intend to, enough is enough.

(Sorry about my bad English)

What are you drinking mate... next one's on me.

:xmassrudolph:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is ridiculous you guys -- Kaneda is one of the few posters here who sees the big picture, and calls it like it is, and he gets railed on for it! All of you guys seem pissed off and agitated because he's telling you something you know in your hearts to be true.

The album's not done; if it was they'd announce the date. They've fucked themselves so bad, and Axl has such a bad reputation, that they can't announce a date until the album is literally done, mastered, and in production. Because it they announce a date, and he doesn't make it, the band is over. Done. FOREVER. Make no mistake.

The GNR faithful may buy tickets and records, but that's not going to offset the costs involved here, and not support the kind of act GNR is. It's a simple fact. They need to be a mainstream act, and right now, they're not -- they're walking a severe tightrope.

The press releases are VERY disconcerting -- mainly because they all review the DESPERATION involved here. Every single one confirms the album isn't yet done. Every single one confirms how poorly things are going. These press releases feel so desperate because they band wants and needs attention, attention that they're not getting. Don't you all see this? In May, everybody was on the bandwagon again. EVERYBODY in the real world (i.e., outside this forum) was into and excited abotu GNR again.

But they have fucking blown it. They should have done one thing, and one thing only -- release the record. They did not, and everybody in the mainstream has forgotten about them. It's upsetting, I know, but it is a fact. And though most of you would like to ignore it, it is the most pertinent fact at play here.

There are a LOT of GNR fans -- hardcore GNR facs -- that feel exactly like Kaneda. And yes, I am one of them. I've loved this band since 1987, when i was in junior high, so if you want to talk about the long haul, I am fucking it. And if this record truly doesn't come out this year, I may be done.

Will Axl care? Course not. Will the world care? Not at all. But I will be one of MANY -- trust me on this; we are LEGION here -- and that WILL in fact hurt Axl. When even his hardcore old school fans have said enough and stepped away, he will be done. End of story.

He has put himself here. He can rectify the situation. But I have next to zero faith that he will rectify it. I hope he does, not for me sake, but for the simple fact that he is an artist I admire, I would like to listen to more of his work... both for myself and for future generations. But if he doesn't, to hell with him.

Life is too short.