Chinese Democracy TV ad/promo Sightings

Axl Rose aka God

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I stayed up tonight.:)

Yeah people have been reporting "sightings" of this for a while now.

Incidentally and I didn't post it as I thought no one would probably believe me at the time I saw an interesting and IIRC unmarked MTV2 commercial featuring Chinese people overlooking a ship in a docking bay. I think they were unloading guitars, but I could be way wrong on this - even though it was during the afternoon. This was about two weeks ago. Any thoughts?

are you serious?!?.. :blink:

no he not serious

Red Europe AND Jackama posted in this thread!

I therefore condemn this FAKE!

(and if you beleive this.. jump off a bridge!)

:rolleyes:

Someone post the MTV commercial (not the fake chinese people with guitars), put it on youtube, or just upload it to megu, I dont care! i will send u estraneddy-No-Noged radio editsor something.

Rod_Todd.jpg

"Lies make Baby Jesus cry."

Bullshit! GNR management will release an official press statement before starting promotion on any chanel. Same way like they did with MLB collaboration.

Not necessarily, its a thing called "Ambient Advertising". Over a period of time a company will show an advert over a period of..lets say a month. And each time they show the advert, it will be different each time because they will add something new to it, which will eventually reveal what the product is that they are advertising.

There wouldnt need to be a press release stating EXACTLY what they are going to. That would ruin the whole point of getting people hooked into finding out what the commercials are advertising in the first place. As they would know what is about to put on the market straight away. It would kill the curiosity.

Although there is nothing concrete about this at the moment, I am hopeful that this is true. And I think its wrong that people here doubt members because of previous experiences with them.

Remember when that Wes guy told us that he had the leaks and no one believed him? What happened the next few days was a bit overwhelming for us...

MTV is playing all over the world. A total of two witnesses is a little bit low I guess.

but hey ....... let' wait another day.

mr.Q

You do know that there is a different MTV for each country? Commercials shown in the US on MTV won't necessarily be shown in other countries.

I was watching a music video and then a commercial break occured. Random crap as usual right? WRONG

All of a sudden I see an arena on screen...and then it faded to black and showed the Guns N' Roses Logo of today..and it said in front "A Legacy..." then "REBORN" flashed on the screen. Then a Snoop Dogg Video came back on. This was the first time I saw it. I'm not sure what song was playing the background, but it sounds REALLY Close to the Madagascar song I saw on YouTube. Anyways can anyone verify that they also witnessed it for me? This was around like..maybe 6:50 Eastern

I saw that too!!! It was Madagascar playing in the background rock1

Are you serious ??

I was watching a music video and then a commercial break occured. Random crap as usual right? WRONG

All of a sudden I see an arena on screen...and then it faded to black and showed the Guns N' Roses Logo of today..and it said in front "A Legacy..." then "REBORN" flashed on the screen. Then a Snoop Dogg Video came back on. This was the first time I saw it. I'm not sure what song was playing the background, but it sounds REALLY Close to the Madagascar song I saw on YouTube. Anyways can anyone verify that they also witnessed it for me? This was around like..maybe 6:50 Eastern

I saw that too!!! It was Madagascar playing in the background rock1

Are you serious ??

i hope they are rock4

Hmmmm............ :xmassrudolph:

Who knows... Whit GNR you never know... those people are are strange, and doing things the easy way is not GNR.....

I`ll turn on mtv .... if i find it... and giv it a shoot

:drevil:

This did not happen.

Please don't believe everything you read.

/jarmo

from htgth.com

:laugh::laugh: .......WOW! I guess now that "Jasmon" :rofl-lol: said so, it musn't be true.

Kannon.

He is NOT a liar.

Read between the lines people, Jarmo says himself ''do not believe everything you read'' so it did happen and he is tryin to cover it up.

DON'T BELIEVE HIM

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by gnr=axl

there where this comercial on mtv where there where a lots of

chinese people eating dogs?

WTF and Iam not sure which song it was in the background but I think it might have been U where always on my mind.

Do u think this has anything to do with Guns N Roses? Dont understand this its not the first chinese commercial on mtv.

Edited by Revesokken

there where this comercial on mtv where there where a lots of

chinese people eating dogs?

WTF and Iam not sure which song it was in the background but I think it might have been U where always on my mind.

Do u think this has anything to do with Guns N Roses? Dont understand this its not the first chinese commercial on mtv.

:blink:

What

the

fuck

I'd stop drinking the bathroom cleaner if I were you.