Chinese Democracy TV ad/promo Sightings

Axl Rose aka God

Hey all, im from sydney australia, and last night early hours of the morning i saw the chinese democracy promo, it was for a split second, and it had chinese guys running off a boat with guitars..

i figured it was chinese democracy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at this point, i guess anything is possiable. believe it when i see it of course, but its not hard to believe that more info is coming our way, and really fuckin fast. i still believe that we will have most, if not all the details by the 20th of this month........7 days.......... rock2

no mention of guns n roses at all, but i sorta put two and two together.

sorta makes sense.

and i dont know why ppl would doubt what im saying, its not like you would lie about these things, thats just stupid.

just thought id let you know what i saw

sorta makes sense.

and i dont know why ppl would doubt what im saying, its not like you would lie about these things, thats just stupid.

thats cool and all, but As long as it wasent ANY GN'R mention its not making that much sence ;)

sorta makes sense.

thats cool and all, but As long as it wasent ANY GN'R mention its not making that much sence ;)

Yeh. Promotion isn't meant to be cryptic. It should be a direct link to the band.

I JUST SAW SOMETHING ON MTV!!!

First there were chinese people that were eating dogs and after 3 seconds Axl comes out and yells: CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!! He had steaks with him and he said, "Now you don't have to eat dogs anymore!"

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!!

all these things are more than coincidences, i mean, right now im smoking a cigarette with style.

could i? surely not but maybe, am i axl?

:rofl-lol:

Sounds like a cool ad if its real, hopefully someone is able to record it and upload it :krider:

Monty

First there were chinese people that were eating dogs and after 3 seconds Axl comes out and yells: CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!! He had steaks with him and he said, "Now you don't have to eat dogs anymore!"

Funny? :no:

Informative? :no:

Interesting? :no:

Useful? :no:

that would be awesome :)

How comes you spelt everything right? :unsure:

Right and im dating Mariah Carrey lol

If you are can you push her tits back together, they'll be round her back if they get any further part.

LP

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::laugh:

I don't care if the ads are not true and I don't want to stress myself for it. I'll wait until I have teh album on my possession.