Why the lack of Use Your Illusion songs?

drudrewdizzy

I mean I understand about how they are working on the new stuff and not the old stuff....but a song like :Yesterdays" or Civil War could replace Out Ta Get Me or My Michelle. It's just a matter of giving some variety, even in the old stuff. I mean I know there will be new stuff coming shortly in the live sets but OTGM and My Michelle are so boring now. It would be really cool and would really make the crowd happy if they put a different song from the past in the setlists.....even "mama Kin" would be really cool.

I think Axl is playing mainly AFD songs as a last chance for the fans to hear them live before CD comes out and the set list changes.

Axl will never stop playing songs from Appetite, UNLESS he turns into a jazzmusician who is writing lyrics in spanish and dancing salsa.

I think Axl is playing mainly AFD songs as a last chance for the fans to hear them live before CD comes out and the set list changes.

Axl will never stop playing songs from Appetite, UNLESS he turns into a jazzmusician who is writing lyrics in spanish and dancing salsa.

Imagine a jazz version of out ta get me. :xmasssanta:

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

He's playing to the crowd, obviously. No one besides a few of us want to hear "Dead Horse" or any of the songs that've been mentioned in this thread for that matter.

Imagine a jazz version of out ta get me. :xmasssanta:

Imagine Its So Easy as a reggaesong (as Axl said it was before Slash laid his hands on it)

Yeah agree to a certain extent i feel Axl is playing to the crowd and giving what he feels they want,but i have to say beetween the 2 illusion albums there is the best guns n roses material for me. Back off bitch,dont damn me,dust'n'bones off uy1,locomotive,breakdown,get in the ring uy2. all some and only a few really of my favourite g'n'r songs izzys contributions on both albums was fantastic 14 yrs dust'n'bones great songs think the new band are just basically gonna stamp there own sound on guns n roses with this new album,maybe the illusions material is to complex i dont think so i reckon they could play some stuff from them saw them this year at donnington,excellent. we should to be fair ,only judge this new lineup by the material they have created. They pull the old songs off well too. The ones they do play,nightrain is excellent.

He's playing to the crowd, obviously. No one besides a few of us want to hear "Dead Horse" or any of the songs that've been mentioned in this thread for that matter.

i like dead horse.

yeah awsome song and i love it live

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

i like dead horse.

yeah awsome song and i love it live

Me too, but we are few.