I spent way too much money on gnr stuff this past week or so...

Yesterdays is a really nice picture disc. I've got a copy myself.

Just curious how much you spent on the WTTJ single. The red border is pretty rare, and it's usually quite pricey. That might be my next purchase, along with the Illusion LPs, and Live Era LP.

I also had a hard time quitting ebay. But I have done it successfully. Here's my tip: I set a date about eight months into the future (I chose that day b/c it's easy to remember - my birthday). Between now and then I won't buy anything on Ebay (other than stuff I really need that is cheaper than at retail). When my BD comes I will allow myself to spend some money if I choose.

I think if you set some clear parameters for yourself it's easier to stop, plus you know you'll be starting again at some point. Gives you something to look forward to.

Edited by KBear

Just curious how much you spent on the WTTJ single. The red border is pretty rare, and it's usually quite pricey. That might be my next purchase, along with the Illusion LPs, and Live Era LP.

I also had a hard time quitting ebay. But I have done it successfully. Here's my tip: I set a date about eight months into the future (I chose that day b/c it's easy to remember - my birthday). Between now and then I won't buy anything on Ebay (other than stuff I really need that is cheaper than at retail). When my BD comes I will allow myself to spend some money if I choose.

I think if you set some clear parameters for yourself it's easier to stop, plus you know you'll be starting again at some point. Gives you something to look forward to.

yeah I got a killer deal on the wttj disc. I got it for only 5.50 plus shipping. I don't know how that happened cause i knew it was the more rare version and I wa shsocked I got it for that.

Yeah I might have to try somethign like that, cause I spend way too much moeny on there

yeah I got a killer deal on the wttj disc. I got it for only 5.50 plus shipping. I don't know how that happened cause i knew it was the more rare version and I wa shsocked I got it for that.

Yeah I might have to try somethign like that, cause I spend way too much moeny on there

Oh my God man!! 5.50 is a crazy price. You are lucky I wasn't bidding otherwise we'd have had a big bidding war!!! :lol: Seriously, that disc is worth around $75, maybe more. Nice score.