So I've got that sneaking suspicion...

Xtreme Schemes

...that I might get screwed in the very near future, particularly on Nov. 15th. I wrote down on my work schedule that I wanted to book that day off, and the manager (I'm the assistant) said it was fine. Anyways, he threw out the paper that I wrote my day off on, and when I asked him about it, he was like "no no don't worry, you'll get it off, I haven't forgotten about the concert." So I get into work yesterday, and low and behold (I wasn't booked to work yet and won't find out until the week before), he took the 15th off for one of his concerts, as did our third key holder. Both of them wrote it down on the schedule. Both of them used to work together previously and are pretty close. Neither of them seem to hold me in high regard. See where I'm going with this?

I was lucky enough to get the GNR shows that fall right after Thanksgiving (Cleveland and Auburn Hills) so I got lucky. But if I need a day off, I just tell my boss that I have midterms or finals in college, and there is no way I could make it to work on time, so either he gives me the days off, or I dont show up.

Edited by ChineseDemocracy

• 1 month later...
...that I might get screwed in the very near future, particularly on Nov. 15th. I wrote down on my work schedule that I wanted to book that day off, and the manager (I'm the assistant) said it was fine. Anyways, he threw out the paper that I wrote my day off on, and when I asked him about it, he was like "no no don't worry, you'll get it off, I haven't forgotten about the concert." So I get into work yesterday, and low and behold (I wasn't booked to work yet and won't find out until the week before), he took the 15th off for one of his concerts, as did our third key holder. Both of them wrote it down on the schedule. Both of them used to work together previously and are pretty close. Neither of them seem to hold me in high regard. See where I'm going with this?

Damn dude, you dont look/sound so good, you better take tonight off. Get some rest.

I've got school the next day. Will suck a bit.

I wouldn't worry, though. The manager said its fine, so its fine! Dont worry yo'self!

i had job training every day at 8am, including the day after the worcester show... i not only made it, got home at 3:00am, but also had time to get wasted and bang the hell out of this blonde slut i went with in my hotel room. and THEN get on the train from boston to nyc for the msg show not even 72 hours later! eeeee!!

I've got school the next day. Will suck a bit.

I wouldn't worry, though. The manager said its fine, so its fine! Dont worry yo'self!

i had job training every day at 8am, including the day after the worcester show... i not only made it, got home at 3:00am, but also had time to get wasted and bang the hell out of this blonde slut i went with in my hotel room. and THEN get on the train from boston to nyc for the msg show not even 72 hours later! eeeee!!

See that right there, thats so charming - good work dude