IN the song "Better" ... from 4:00 on....

QuitHiding

Better is going to be a hit! If it comes out as a single...

T.W.A.T. also!

Can't wait for the videos! :P

When you speak of the tune becoming a hit, I can see Better, but Twat strikes me more of one of those songs like Coma or Locomotive that the fans attach themselves to, but as far as a radio song, I just don't see it - The vocals seem a little too uneasy or unclear - but that could just be the fact that it's just a demo

That being said, the guitar work on this tune still blows me away 9 months later -

T.W.A.T. also!

I agree Better will be a hit sometime in the very near future. T.W.A.T im not too sure about when the general public thinks of GnR they think of SCOM and WTTJ so they are going to want more rockin songs released on the radio.

Nah, I just don't jump on Axl's cock everytime he does anything (ie. releasing shitty songs).

Well, consider yourself in the minority. Apparently, genuinely appreciating an artist's song equates to jumping on his or her "cock".

Hmm, I guess most of the world out there really likes to jump on that "cock" eh!

:)

Edited by IndiannaRose

T.W.A.T. also!

The only annoying thing is that the people that will like the song and havent heard alot of gnr before will be talking about it for a while it will kinda get me annoyed lol

chinese democracy or irs for single :)

i have my doubts about IRS

Well, to tell you the truth.. I feel IRS is going to be 'the' song that appeals to the public.. But I am not quite sure if T.W.A.T will make it big.. Better is also a really good song... But pls dont start by comparing these new material to classics like SCOM and WTTJ... You'll just make these songs look really small... hahahaha... they're no where close...

ok, stupid question for everyone...you've downloaded these songs right? I'm gonna have to try to do so tonight then because the only time i've heard these songs was at the Hammerstein show I went to. Like an IDIOT i haven't thought to try and find any of the new songs online. I will do so tonight so I can be one of those ppl you guys find annoying ranting and raving about them. muahahahaha! :P