Jacksonville rescheduled

Zint

Yeah, i read about it in HTGTH, i think this means, that they are really working hard to get CD out and they just need some more time...

Two more days ?! :o

If they are shooting a video or something, i dont know, poor ticket sales could be also the reason!

Edited by Hanoi Rocks

When a tour date is rescheduled it sucks. I know it by experience, it happened with the concert in Madrid and I found out by chance in internet and I had to change it all and I was about not to go although in the end I managed. But it really sucks for the people who have it all planned.

Yeah, my girlfriend is really pissed because we had plans for Halloween. I understand rescheduling a show, but don't they realize that Halloween is kind of like a holiday, and a lot of people have set plans? It's just really short notice.

Then you dont go.. This is world of choices you know although I do agree that the notice is once again quite short but this is just another day in the world of GN'R.

Very poor planning. This is Georgia vs Florida weekend. Nobody will be thinking about this show on Oct 31! And I have tickets. But now I may not go. Unreal. Really.

Actually I was wrong. The show is on a Tuesday night? What the crap is that? Jacksonville is not a huge city and they are counting on people from the rural towns nearby to come to the shows. People can't make the 2 hour drive on a freakin' weekday. This is just stupid.

Very poor planning. This is Georgia vs Florida weekend. Nobody will be thinking about this show on Oct 31! And I have tickets. But now I may not go. Unreal. Really.

Actually I was wrong. The show is on a Tuesday night? What the crap is that? Jacksonville is not a huge city and they are counting on people from the rural towns nearby to come to the shows. People can't make the 2 hour drive on a freakin' weekday. This is just stupid.

i agree... i got tickets for estero because of the show being on a friday night. if that "changes" i wont be able to see gnr. lies.jpg

Edited by wasteofammo

Take my 3 seats of the list also. My daughter is always more important than AXL. I've waited 20 years to see G N' R now, it will probably be another 20 before I get another chance. Halloween is a very important holiday to 5 year olds!!!

My neighbor had 4 tickets to go and has to cancel also.

If this is a sign, it's a bad sign. Attendance at JAX will not be very high.

wow. almost got tickets to taht show cause it was on a friday and i could only go to a weekend show as i have work and school.

glad i opted for the estero one :)

edit. although i hope they don't change it :(

Edited by odecom5

Jacksonville has 735617 people

Halifax in Canada 379,800 (Halifax show sold out) SHow is on a Monday

I am driving 6 hrs to go see GnR in Winnipeg on Dec 4th also a Monday also in the middle of winter.

Sorry but it is a mtter of priority for people. If you want to see GnR then you go and see them.

As for a Football game. Well since I am sure they will be back in a couple of weeks if you miss one game not a issue. GnR might never come back that way.

NEXT EXCUSE PLEASE

Most of my life I've had to travel two hours to a concert...minimum one hour,many times several hours.

It's no skin off my back...which brings me to a question I have.

I'm going to be in the Orlando area as of Oct. 28...how far is Jacksonville from Orlando?

miles and hours driving...anyone know??

thanks in advance! :)