how can we tell who is from mygnr

GNRfan001

I don't know what I'll be wearing, something cute, and I'm super tall and I'll be with my bitch. You'll recognize us, you've seen pictures! I'll let you guys know what I'm wearing after I go shopping the week before, right now I'm broke. But I'm tall, tan, and have long dark hair. It'll probably be curly. And I'll be with seth too.

I'll be the one talkin' to the two good lookin' womenfolk (Olga n Elle) at the front, so that gets us taken care of.

ill be there with you,,

but my mom aint letting me skip school so i have to leave my house around 4pm and get there around 5pm

its an hours drive

I was gonna wear one of my new 2006 GnR shirts, but since i'm gonna be down on the floor, in the jungle, i think i'll wear my 2002 tour shirt( don't want my new shirts gettin torn up). It's the one with the soldier in the gas mask. I'll be wearin' my jeans that have a couple of GnR patches on 'em. One is the new roses&pistols logo, and the other is the dragons from the 02 tour.

Edited by tat2d1

i am gonna wear a plain white t-shirt and wright i am gnrfan001 from mygnrforum.com

everyione get there froum name writen on a plain white tee

and lets see if axl will name of a few people

PEACE

At least you dont have your hopes upp to hige

:)

worht a try

!

Better way to get mentioned: bring Slash with you. For 5 bucks, he'll probably do it, and Axl will undoubtedly call you out.

haha

if slash came

axl will prolly call you and slash to come to the stage, ask robin and bumble for their guitars smash them against your faces then get security to take you out back

Better way to get mentioned: bring Slash with you. For 5 bucks, he'll probably do it, and Axl will undoubtedly call you out.

haha

if slash came

axl will prolly call you and slash to come to the stage, ask robin and bumble for their guitars smash them against your faces then get security to take you out back

Or he will take slash, shove him up his ass, and go "There, happy? He really is in my ass now!"

haha

if slash came

Or he will take slash, shove him up his ass, and go "There, happy? He really is in my ass now!"

hahahahaha :P:P

I was gonna wear one of my new 2006 GnR shirts, but since i'm gonna be down on the floor, in the jungle, i think i'll wear my 2002 tour shirt( don't want my new shirts gettin torn up). It's the one with the soldier in the gas mask. I'll be wearin' my jeans that have a couple of GnR patches on 'em. One is the new roses&pistols logo, and the other is the dragons from the 02 tour.

you dont want it to get ripped up??? it gets that crazy on the floor? what have i gotten myself into lol

you dont want it to get ripped up??? it gets that crazy on the floor? what have i gotten myself into lol

no it won't, quit exaggerating. go to death metal concerts, and they're worse than that. i walk out sometimes with a bloody nose and have a million bruises. :rolleyes:

Punkers are the worst to mosh with! I've damn near gotten broken bones in punk pits.I'm older now, so i don't do the moshing shit anymore. that was all good when i was 18 and 19, but now i go to see the show.

I really don't think there will be much moshing, but there will be people pushing and pulling, and there's always got to be that 1 drunk fuck that has to start shit.