Nashville Show Also Rescheduled?

juicyswoos

I do not believe this is due to poor ticket sales. I think it may just be the tour was poorly planned. I think they moved the show (if it is moved) to fit into their traveling plans a little better. Maybe i am completely wrong, but i would not categorize this one move as the tour "imploding"

What evidence is there that tickets are selling poorly?

After only two weeks on sale Guns N' Roses are #1 on the Pollstar chart above The Who, The Rolling Stones etc.

That only indicates that people are looking them up on the Pollstar website. It has nothing to do with ticket sales. In FL, you can still get great seats and the shows are only ten days away. Not a good sign.

You can still get great seats for most of the concerts. It's quite embarrassing actually. Hopefully they see that lack of promotion or a single or an album is hurting their tour.

Jax still has tickets for the floor but when I got mine I was in the first riser. It took me a while to decide if I was going to go and as I did each time I looked up tickets it was in a higher row in the riser and then to the next one. So just because there are floor seats available does not mean that the other sections aren't sold. Ticketmaster is a scam...You can get pit seats for the Black Crowes show in Atlanta now the week of the show but the day it went on sale I could only find seats in the very back of the Amphitheater. I'm just tryin' to say don't only go by what you see on ticketmaster...The best seats for any show always come up right before the show. Could be wrong but just my 2 cents. Peace

the GNR site, ticketmaster, and the GEC all still have this show for the 22nd. They really need to let people know if it is being moved. Believe it or not, everyone that has tickets may not read messageboards. I have tickets and Nashville is almost 3 hrs away, if I drive there and it doesn't happen I'll be ticked.

the GNR site, ticketmaster, and the GEC all still have this show for the 22nd. They really need to let people know if it is being moved. Believe it or not, everyone that has tickets may not read messageboards. I have tickets and Nashville is almost 3 hrs away, if I drive there and it doesn't happen I'll be ticked.

Yeah, it's only 6 days away (and still not officially cancelled). Pretty short notice for cancelling, but better than waiting until you're inside the stadium like other people have had to go through.