Pointless mention of Guns N roses on Late Night with Conan O'Brien

inthisriver

Not that important, but I figured I'd mention first since someone eventually will anyway. Conan was doing a skit with some sort of 1940's Will Loman type salesman. And the guy goes well "how bout Guns N' Roses?" and Conan say's "Gun's N Roses the rock band? What about them?" Salesman say's " No gun's and roses" and continues to try and sell Conan stupid stuff.

See it was pointless and stupid. But everthing related to Guns n roses is fun to mention. How I didn't piss anyone off.

Tbizzle

It was funny when Conan called GandR "chubby McGoo and the dudes who aren't Slash."

I went to see Axl at MSG a few days later, and he cried about it. It was very sweet.

out of fresh material huh?

It was funny when Conan called GandR "chubby McGoo and the dudes who aren't Slash."

I went to see Axl at MSG a few days later, and he cried about it. It was very sweet.

Hmm, Axl made a joke about it by passing out donuts to the audience in the name of Conan...How do you consider that 'crying' (I know you meant it in a whining sense)? :unsure:

Edited by IndiannaRose

Hmm, Axl made a joke about it by passing out donuts to the audience in the name of Conan...How do you consider that 'crying' (I know you meant it in a whining sense)? :unsure:

owned :D

there was a mention of axl and guns n roses on ESPN News (sportcenter basically 24/ 7).

Stating on friday the 13th, if this one guy on the Florida Panthers (NHL hockey team) scored a goal.... people got coupons for 13 free chicken wings and a chance to win Guns n' Roses tickets.

Thought it was pretty cool - they used a good picture of him as well (axl) , from the VMA pressroom.

EDITL: going along the lines of random occurances on TV

Edited by RocknRollDemon5318