YCBM at Dl 06

gnrbummeroffer

Yeah Ron's voice is awesome :P I never expected him to sound like that when i first heard him.

Also, i love the sound of Robin Fincks voice when you hear him singing "you could be mine" with everyone else :krider: don't know if you hear him on Download though.

I would've transcripted the Axl rant but everything got wiped off my PC not long ago so i lost everything.

Yeah Ron's voice is awesome :P I never expected him to sound like that when i first heard him.

Also, i love the sound of Robin Fincks voice when you hear him singing "you could be mine" with everyone else :krider: don't know if you hear him on Download though.

I would've transcripted the Axl rant but everything got wiped off my PC not long ago so i lost everything.

It brings back memories, thanks soundboard guy LOL

This is what I got from the rant. :)

"Is this thing even on?... coz I can't tell...

I think, we have a decision to fuckin' make, and that's that if I'm supposed to do my job, you're supposed to fuckin' do yours, Tommy's supposed to do his, and whoever else the fuck's supposed to do theirs including the stupid idiot that keeps blockin' the runway over here has to do theirs... or I don't need to be here, it's that fuckin simple.

I've been fucked about 5, 6 times out here and I'm sick of it... I mean it wouldn't take fuckin' rocket scientists for someone to come out and hook up my mic pack but you couldn't do that... Why not?... Fell asleep? Had a qualude?"

Edited by FanMan

This is what I got from the rant. :)

"Is this thing even on?... coz I can't tell...

I think, we have a decision to fuckin' make, and that's that if I'm supposed to do my job, you're supposed to fuckin' do yours, Tommy's supposed to do his, and whoever else the fuck's supposed to do theirs including the stupid idiot that keeps blockin' the runway over here has to do theirs... or I don't need to be here, it's that fuckin simple.

I've been fucked about 5, 6 times out here and I'm sick of it... I mean it wouldn't take fuckin' rocket scientists for someone to come out and hook up my mic pack but you couldn't do that... Why not?... Fell asleep? Had a qualude?"

Cheers i think thats right :-)

It was pretty gud so i wanna know hu it was, and has anyone got a transcript of axl's rant at the end of YCBM aswell? cheers

Sometimes it´s difficult to understand posts like this with such an awful spelling, so please, use standard spelling :)

On topic: It was BBF singing and I think the Axl´s "rant" to the sound guy in charge of his mic is all over the net :xmasssanta: