Axl and Christina

Sunset Strip

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Swedish newspaper.

It's from an interview in witch Christina Augilera said that Axl during the Video Music Awards walked right over to her and told her that he thinks that she is one of the greatest singers of our time.

I guess that explains the beautiful solos <_<

Nah, seriously Christina has a incredible voice.

Aftonbladet

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

mr.Q

Edited by mr.Q

The reason Fink and Fortus play that song is because it was wriitten by the former singer of 4 non blondes Linda Perry who is a friend of Fink's. They're is no connection of Xtina and GNR. They explained this during one of the Hammerstein Ballroom shows in NYC.

I believe it was Richard Fortus who said this in an E-Mail, not Finck.

The reason Fink and Fortus play that song is because it was wriitten by the former singer of 4 non blondes Linda Perry who is a friend of Fink's. They're is no connection of Xtina and GNR. They explained this during one of the Hammerstein Ballroom shows in NYC.

Yeah, it was Richard.

Gotta love how a comment from Axl to Christina about her voice turns into pages about her nice ass and tits. :drevil:

I can handle perpetually delayed albums, people trashing the old band and the new, cancelled concerts, lack of info about the band, and all of the other stuff associated with GnR, but.... Christina Aguilera in the Guns N Roses Discussion and News section for more than 1 hour, with some GnR fans defending her music?!?! :drevil:

Armageddon is surely near.

Gotta love how a comment from Axl to Christina about her voice turns into pages about her nice ass and tits. :drevil:

I know :rolleyes:

You know as a moderator I really should clean this thread up with that pic of her..

NAH! B) :wub:

But as a man...you´re sailing in a sea of doubt :xmasssanta:

That's cool! She does have a great voice. and that's cool what Axl did :krider:

Hmpffff, here we go again! Oh that is so cool what Axl did, how nice of him! Fuck that shit! Can't the man do anything, which is considered normal by Axl himself and many other people, without you sick people commenting on even the smallest thing that it is SO COOL of Axl. If I was Axl I would should myself for having to live with all these brown-nosers around me. Grow up!

Wow! stfu! I thought it was cool because he said "she's one of the greatest singers of our time" and i agree with him. I am not atall like any of those people you call "sick". I made one post and you make assumptions about me.

i still think she's fuckin crap, i dont care how "good" her voice is. i think what ur sayin matters more than how u say it, i dont think emotion is a glossy, note-perfect thing, i'd rather hear a throat ripping yell than all that musicality. what is a good voice, it's neither here nor there, it just IS...a fucked up voice on the other haaaand, is interesting cuz, by n large, people dont get to become singers with fucked up voices. i think her music, for what i've heard is brain-meltingly insulting n...jus garbage, i mean COME AWWWWWWWWWWWWN, u r beautiful no matter what they say??? please!!! spare me :lol: but hey, on the other hand, someones into the shit so it can't be all band, jus not my cuppa coffee really.