GNR Discussion on BBC 6 Music in 10 minutes!

M_Riot

Seen them, met them, met a load of girls who have slept with them. They want to be Guns n Roses, unfortunatly thats never going to happen. They are nothing more than another "here today gone tomorrow band". Guns n Roses will long outlast the Towers of London!

Thank Fuck for that!

Jonx

Guest cherry_bomb

ps. high voltage theyre Towers of london and theyre pretty damn good

I have it in good confidence that they're complete shite.

correct. awful in every way.

binge can fuck off :o

gotta listen for yourself you fool i MEAN OH GOD FOR FUCK SAKE I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING SO STUPIDC HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY THAT WITHPUT LISTENING YOURSELF FUCKING HELL I MEAN REALLY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU HUH?

Well the songs on their Myspace are crap. I'm not going to bother looking into them any further.

BTW - Chill out sweetheart. :kiss:

Saw TOL when they opened for Guns in Glasgow. There was an interview in the Scottish newspaper The Daily Record on that same day where they were praising GNR! Has no-one ever told these guys that it's not a good idea to bite the hand that feeds?

I WAS AT THAT GIG BUT MISSED TOL COZ I NEVER KNEW TGEY WERE ON :no:

WHAT WERE THEY LIKE?

Saw TOL when they opened for Guns in Glasgow. There was an interview in the Scottish newspaper The Daily Record on that same day where they were praising GNR! Has no-one ever told these guys that it's not a good idea to bite the hand that feeds?

I WAS AT THAT GIG BUT MISSED TOL COZ I NEVER KNEW TGEY WERE ON :no:

WHAT WERE THEY LIKE?

shit.