Chris Pitmans input on Rocket queen, irs etc (live)

Frozen Inferno

i just wish he had more input on You COuld be mine's intro, now i really want to hear the new gnr afd studio recordings :( , Wes, leak them. now.

From what I've heard of Pitman so far, he's highly overrated. He ruins a few of the older songs with goofy synths (SCOM for example... no need for organ effects in there or whatever you want to call them)... in my mind.

DON'T MESS WITH PERFECTION.

Furthermore, he looks like a clown with a keyboard on slinky's that does nothing but push it around a bit during all of the songs live when he's clearly just trying to make it look like he's doing something. I'd just assume give him some flaming bowling-pins to juggle during any of the old stuff.

Don't get me wrong, maybe we'll hear WTF he's doing there when the album comes out, but to me, so far, he's just a glorified groupie.

I know there's a few people here that worship the guy. Frankly, I'd like to know what in the sam-hell they're smoking. Perhaps someone could enlighten me?

i just wish he had more input on You COuld be mine's intro, now i really want to hear the new gnr afd studio recordings :( , Wes, leak them. now.

From what I've heard of Pitman so far, he's highly overrated. He ruins a few of the older songs with goofy synths (SCOM for example... no need for organ effects in there or whatever you want to call them)... in my mind.

Furthermore, he looks like a clown with a keyboard on slinky's that does nothing but push it around a bit during all of the songs live when he's clearly just trying to make it look like he's doing something. I'd just assume give him some flaming bowling-pins to juggle during any of the old stuff.

Don't get me wrong, maybe we'll hear WTF he's doing there when the album comes out, but to me, so far, he's just a glorified groupie.

I know there's a few people here that worship the guy. Frankly, I'd like to know what in the sam-hell they're smoking. Perhaps someone could enlighten me?

I'll enlighten.

Chris is the greatest synth player in the history of GNR. Good luck arguing against that!

The effects are not "goofy", they are "innovative".

We smoke alot of stuff.

You felt his parts ruined "Catcher in the Rye" post-Brian May's solo then?

Frankly that's one of the best bits of the song... and no I really mean that.:)

Also I take it you didn't like "Madagascar" either?:o:)

I agree 0% with you.

his work on the new gnr sound is great

if u don't like pitman then don't listen to post 2001 gnr stuff.

imo his best part is the atmosphere sound that can be clearly heard on The Blues recordings from 2002.

chris pittman is in the band because axl think he is necessary....

the sound axl wants for the band,chris pittman is the right man.......

he does some great effects and he will doing some amazing studio work,I believe....

go pittman..forget about this new-band fuckers,haters,stupid assholes!!!! :anger:

5 years later,they (new band haters ) still are alive and kicking...fuck you morons!!!!

you are like a cancer fuckin people....plz,just change your favourite band..go to a britney spears forum fucking the britney fans...not the fans of the best band in the world!!!! :fuckyou: