Chris Pitmans input on Rocket queen, irs etc (live)

Frozen Inferno

The quotes in Madagascar = Amazing.

The intro to TWAT & Chi Dem= Amazing.

The whole Silkworms song = Amazing.

The muffled fart noises after the "Better" climax = Amazing.

Chris Pit(t)man = Amazing.

No, amazing is a song like 'Shine on you Crazy Diamond', a ten plus minute anthem by a collective band that also created countless minutes, hours and days of stunning music supported by millions of fans, history and time itself.

What you speak of above is a collective couple of minutes... that's not counting Silkworms because lets face it, that song is about the biggest pile of shit that's ever come out of any musical camp. The fact that it came out of GNR is laughable.

Take away the minute or so of Madagascar... which is really just a bunch of famous quotes taken from movies that any idiot could piece together on a cassette tape using out-dated equipment, and you're talking about a collective 30 seconds of synth work.

Excuse me, but whoopadie fucking do.

Furthermore, perhaps some of you 'not so bright' forum members should use the mellons on top of your head's a little bit more (don't hurt yourselves) and try to understand the English language a little bit better.

I'm one of the biggest 'new' GNR fans going. I'm simply stating the synth effects are not necessary in the old songs. They are already perfect the way they are and the synths don't do them any justice... ESPECIALLY Rocket Queen, YCBM and SCOM.

Finally, I never said I was not a Pitman fan. Just saying that the 30 seconds of decent synth work we've heard so far isn't worth some of the hype some of you pansies work him up to be. I'm excited to hear the album and gobbles of Pitman contributions and am sure he's just as important as Tracy and Roberta were to GNR back in the day (chuckle). Besides, I like to ruffle panties as often as I get and like to lay the truth out there because to some folks, w/o naming names so far in this thread, are obviously in a little pain reading the truth.

30 seconds, that's about it.

So, get up off your knees already, Pitman groupies.

No, amazing is a song like 'Shine on you Crazy Diamond', a ten plus minute anthem by a collective band that also created countless minutes, hours and days of stunning music supported by millions of fans, history and time itself.

What you speak of above is a collective couple of minutes... that's not counting Silkworms because lets face it, that song is about the biggest pile of shit that's ever come out of any musical camp. The fact that it came out of GNR is laughable.

Take away the minute or so of Madagascar... which is really just a bunch of famous quotes taken from movies that any idiot could piece together on a cassette tape using out-dated equipment, and you're talking about a collective 30 seconds of synth work.

Furthermore, perhaps some of you 'not so bright' forum members should use the mellons on top of your head's a little bit more (don't hurt yourselves) and try to understand the English language a little bit better.

I'm one of the biggest 'new' GNR fans going. I'm simply stating the synth effects are not necessary in the old songs. They are already perfect the way they are and the synths don't do them any justice... ESPECIALLY Rocket Queen, YCBM and SCOM.

Finally, I never said I was not a Pitman fan. Just saying that the 30 seconds of decent synth work we've heard so far isn't worth some of the hype some of you pansies work him up to be. I'm excited to hear the album and gobbles of Pitman contributions and am sure he's just as important as Tracy and Roberta were to GNR back in the day (chuckle). Besides, I like to ruffle panties as often as I get and like to lay the truth out there because to some folks, w/o naming names so far in this thread, are obviously in a little pain reading the truth.

have you got no sense of humour?

It was only a temporary tat? :monkey:

Nothing screams rockstar more than to get a henna...

or one of those rub on ones you get free with bubble gum :P

but i hope Wes does not leak them

its ruins the whole debate people have about not talking about the original gnr and how new GnR and CD should be all that is spoken of GnR, yet they want to hear new gnr do the originals best album ;)

THANK YOU!

Couldn't said it any better!