The Annual Will-GNR-Play-at-Super Bowl-Thread

GNR Rocks35

Idk i have heard rumors about aerosmith...but what do you think about GNR doing the haftime show at the super bowl...do you think they would do it??

just posing a question....

HELL NO! ! ! ! ! ! !

If GNR were booked to play at half-time they would be there in time for the end-show

A8R

My time machine worked. I've just traveled back to

Gotta love the superbowl threads. A bit early I think.

And the funny thing about this is.....Guns is about to go on the road on a huge american tour and people are discussing superbowl.

Once a guns fan. Always a guns fan ;)

It's not gonna happen, but if they were to do it, it would be a lot better than the Stones' shitty performance(I like them, but I thought they were terrible), and they could be at their worst and be better than Janet & Justin. And nobody ever performs at the World Series so they'd be starting a new tradition. Maybe they could perform at the All-Star game next year...

well, i can see them performing during the World Series, since they have that partnership with MLB

They do not have a partnership with MLB. The subsidiary of MLB that runs the team websites is maintaining www.gunsnroses.com. That is all.

well, i can see them performing during the World Series, since they have that partnership with MLB

They do not have a partnership with MLB. The subsidiary of MLB that runs the team websites is maintaining www.gunsnroses.com. That is all.

Plus, how in the hell would they fit in a quick concert into a baseball game?

But it would be cool, becaus if it were possible it would most likely happen in Detroit as we have home field advantage. And Im going to some of the games B)

Plus, how in the hell would they fit in a quick concert into a baseball game?

But it would be cool, becaus if it were possible it would most likely happen in Detroit as we have home field advantage. And Im going to some of the games B)

Ahh you're so lucky! I want to go! Oh well, I hope you have fun, and hope GnR plays (although I think they won't).

Oh no -- not the dreaded Super Bowl thread again. *Puts crucifix and garlic up to stave off the pending long and pointless thread that's about to emerge*

Geez... is it that time of year again already?

:lol:

I'm intrigued. Has GNR ever appeared on any half time show, or expressed their desire to do so in the future? Every year, someone always asks if GNR will perform at the super bowl? To those people, why do you expect them too?

Oh no -- not the dreaded Super Bowl thread again. *Puts crucifix and garlic up to stave off the pending long and pointless thread that's about to emerge*

Geez... is it that time of year again already?

:lol:

I'm intrigued. Has GNR ever appeared on any half time show, or expressed their desire to do so in the future? Every year, someone always asks if GNR will perform at the super bowl? To those people, why do you expect them too?

I don't know all the details, but the year Paul McCartney performed GnR we "allegedly" supposed to do it, but it never happened. I think someone knew the alleged tracklist as well.... but that could all be bollocks. I think it would be a good idea to do it though IF the album is out. Would do wonders for their American popularity I imagine...

LP

Didn't they already say Prince was performing this year?

It was announced several months ago that Prince would be performing at the Super Bowl. How times have changed that Prince is now considered "family friendly."

SERIOUSLY!?!? :shocked: That is gonna be amazing! I call it right now. He's doing Baby I'm A Star.