Nashville postponed

Zint

It's official now,based on the info now up on the Gaylord Entertainment Centre website.

venue

The Guns N' Roses concert scheduled for October 22nd will be rescheduled for another date. We will update the site when we have more info. If you already purchased tickets to this event, they will be honored for the new date. Refunds will be issued at the point of original purchase.

Poeple are also starting to get official emails as well.

Edited by zint61

This is not going to help ticket sales. Axl already has a bad reputation for screwing around and missing shows. This will cause uncertainty in the minds of anyone who is considering buying a ticket. People who have to take time off work and get child care arranged so they can go to a concert aren't going to risk it if their going to be messed around like this.

This is so fucked up.

How much time did they have to arrange everything on the record? How much time did they have to think about the whole tour?

Let me tell you, ENOUGH!!!!

And yet they have to postpone shows, and work on the album...

:rolleyes:

Amateurish.

oh, and no, Kaneda did not hack my account, shove that lame joke up your ass.

This is so fucked up.

How much time did they have to arrange everything on the record? How much time did they have to think about the whole tour?

Let me tell you, ENOUGH!!!!

And yet they have to postpone shows, and work on the album...

:rolleyes:

Amateurish.

oh, and no, Kaneda did not hack my account, shove that lame joke up your ass.

Dude, I totally agree with you. But still, let's hope for the best, and let's try to make the best out of a bad situation. We all know Axl has issues. The only way we can get enjoyment is to look past them.

If they are in "overtime" mode trying to finish the album, then that's pathetic. They've had 10 years to finish the album, and yet they've put it off to the last minute of the year their frontman promised it would be delivered. This tells me that the album is being RUSHED. It's not really a good thing to rush an album, especially one that has supposedly been in the works for 10 years. This means the artwork might be shoddy, the production on the songs themselves might not be up to par, and so on and so forth. Ridiculous is the only way to describe it.

If they are in "overtime" mode trying to finish the album, then that's pathetic. They've had 10 years to finish the album, and yet they've put it off to the last minute of the year their frontman promised it would be delivered. This tells me that the album is being RUSHED. It's not really a good thing to rush an album, especially one that has supposedly been in the works for 10 years. This means the artwork might be shoddy, the production on the songs themselves might not be up to par, and so on and so forth. Ridiculous is the only way to describe it.

I don't think it has nothing to do with the album. From the beginning Axl said that the tour would start the 24th of October, I think these 2 dates (jax and nashville) were just a mistake from whoever closes the deals with the venues in the gnr camp. I don't think that there will be anymore dates postponed

I was affraid of this. I already have tickets, hotel, vacation time, babysitter etc...

but I knew when I scheduled all of this that this is Guns N Roses and anything is subject to change with little or no notice. all apart of being a GNR fan.

I am still a huge fan and will drop everything when I have a new date.

Album sure would be nice for the trouble though.

I was affraid of this. I already have tickets, hotel, vacation time, babysitter etc...

but I knew when I scheduled all of this that this is Guns N Roses and anything is subject to change with little or no notice. all apart of being a GNR fan.

I am still a huge fan and will drop everything when I have a new date.

Album sure would be nice for the trouble though.

That's the spirit!

Since the early 90's I've never been convinced I was going to get a GnR show...until the show actually ended! :P

It goes with the territory,regardless of who the band members are!

Yeah, me too. This is the second time this has happened to me. First Biloxi, MS in 2002, now this. My wife is about to write Axl off. I'm tired of making excuses for him.

Hopefully this time they will at least reschedule, and hopefully my schedule will allow me to go.

I had better have that fucking album in my hands soon!

Edited by prejudiced illusions

I'm pissed because I just cleared my schedule so I could go. Fuck off Axl. You dickhead. I'm tired of the shit. Either put out an album and do a real tour or go away and quit fucking with us! I know you are reading this you cocksucker!!!!

now, that I got that off my chest, I just wish he would get things right. I've been pulling for him for years and am tired of things falling apart or never happening. I can't complain as much as a lot of people because I am 3-0 for being at a concert that he hasn't cancelled nor no-showed at. I hope he uses this extra week to promote the album or something.

If they are in "overtime" mode trying to finish the album, then that's pathetic. They've had 10 years to finish the album, and yet they've put it off to the last minute of the year their frontman promised it would be delivered. This tells me that the album is being RUSHED.

i didn't say "finish the album", i said "getting the album ready". which more than likely is a bunch of legal wrangling with all the contributors on their respective financial dividends once the record is released. i'm sure Axl wants to get all this straightened out now and not have to deal with a bunch of lawsuits later. remember, you've got guys who did work that aren't with the band anymore (Bucket, Freese, Tobias) that might decide to say, "hey, i wrote that and didn't get credit", AFTER something becomes a hit. also, think of all the producers who have done work. most of those guys go on percentages. i'm sure that's what this is about. and, to be fair to Axl, you're at the other party's mercy if they wanna be a dick and drag the negotiation process out.

Edited by artfromtex