The Tour is up and Going but...

seekandreplay

There is no news on the official website regarding Tour Dates nor news on the album. Yet tour dates have been springing up all over the place on ticketmaster!!! This topic probably has been done many of times, but I don't see how Axl is going to get enough hype for this new album without the proper advertising for it. Of course I and many of the die hard fans will buy it if it sees the light of day. I really hope that when Axl said that "we would hear new music this year" that it meant that the album would see the light of day. But we only have a little over 2 months for the album to come out this year. My guess is that if it does come out it will in November because if you recall the Use Your Allusion 1 and 2 came out in November. Without news or any word regarding the album directly by Axl on the official website or in an interview, it is hard to believe that this album will be out this year. AGAIN.... Axl said that we would "hear new music," he didn't promise an album.

My guess is that if it does come out it will in November because if you recall the Use Your Allusion 1 and 2 came out in November. Without news or any word regarding the album directly by Axl on the official website or in an interview, it is hard to believe that this album will be out this year. AGAIN.... Axl said that we would "hear new music," he didn't promise an album.

I actually recall UYI being released in September of 1991. Axl did make that comment to rollingstone, but he's also made other comments since, that the album would be released this fall.